2

Scott was going to beat up Mitch. He was convinced he was.

He had to prove himself.

Right?

He was a Jock.

This is what Jocks do.

They beat people up to make them obey and to make sure that the wimp knows their place.

Scott nodded walking into school making sure everyone was out of his way.

Scott saw Mitch and pushed him in to the lockers. "Watch out Faggot".

Scott friends around him laughed but Scott's heart softened when he saw how scared Mitch looked.

He shook his head.

No.

Focus Scott.

He said to himself.

Scott continued to walk through the hallways pushing whoever was in his way.

I'm coming back for you Grassi.

****

The last bell rang and Scott got up quickly to follow Mitch out.

Scott followed Mitch out to his car then pulled the boy back by his hood.

Scott put a hand over Mitch's mouth. "Whatever happened yesterday, forget about it. I'm a Jock and your the Nerd. Got it". Scott said.

Mitch nodded quickly and Scott threw him in the ground. "I suggest you watch out there Mitch, you could get hurt very badly if you don't".

Mitch nodded tearing up and Scott walked away.

I can't believe I just did that, he looked so scared.

******
It was the next day

They were in English class, talking about whatever book they had to read.

But Scott couldn't give a damn.

"Alright". The teacher said. "We are going to put y'all into groups of two for this assignment".

Everyone nooded... Except Scott.

"Okay you are to write a 10 page paper on the book you read".

Everyone nodded.

"Alright the pairings are. Angela and Chris, Daniel and Jasmine, Scott and Mitch, Stewart and Jake....." 

Scott's head snapped up.

Wait did she just say I was paired with Mitch.

Mitch's head also snapped up.

She did not just say I was paired with Scott.

"Alright now that you got your pairings, you will turn in your assignment next week". The teacher said. "You are dismissed".

Mitch got up quickly knowing Scott was going to follow him.

"Hey". Scott called to Mitch.

Mitch turned around knowing that running doesn't help anymore.

Scott handed Mitch a piece of paper with an address on it. "Be at my house today at 8, understand".

Mitch nodded and Scott walked away.

What are you up to Hoying?