The Sound of An Angel

Start from the beginning

"I don't really have a type, as long as he's smart."

"Good point."

"So, when is your friend coming back? You keep talking about her, does she even exist?"

"I told you she went to Cuba with her mom and sister. It's not like I have a plane to go there and get here ."

"Too bad." Lauren mumbles.

The same night Normani is lying in her bed, texting her best friend.

To Camila: for real though, when are you coming?

It didn't take long before her phone buzzed, notifying her she got a message from Camila.

From Camila: three more days!!!! i miss you!!

To Camila: can't you come faster?

From Camila: yeah sure, give me a sec, imam swim across the ocean, no biggie, if I die it goes on you

To Camila: why on me??

From Camila: because you're too clingy, it's tired go to bed Moani 

So Normani does, she goes to sleep, wishing those three days would hurry the fuck up. It's not that she can't do it without Camila, she can. She has other friends, heck she's one of the most popular girls in high school, but there was something about Camila that made Normani feel like she can be 100% herself.

When morning came Normani found herself tangled in someone's body and started freaking out and screaming. But a few moments later she realized who the person is and calmed down. It was none other than her best friend.

"What the fuck?" Normani mumbles to no one but herself.

She shakes Camila slowly and the younger girl opens her eyes and grins at Camila.(normani)

"What the fuck?" Normani once again asks and although Camila can't hear her she knows how to read her lips.

Camila laughs and shrugs her shoulders. "I wanted to surprise you." Camila replies in sign language.

Normani tries to reply but she's just damn too surprised to find the right words. Camila can see Normani is struggling so she decides to explain.

"We got back last night, your mom let me in. Surprise."

Normani chuckled and hugged Camila tighter before pointing at her tummy which deserved an eager nod from the younger girl.

Once Normani made their pancakes they moved into the living room and Camila logged onto her Netflix account and found The Princess Diaries for them to watch.

Normani however had other plans and as soon as Camila was done with the food the older girl placed a laptop in her lap. Microsoft Office Word was already open and I WANNA KNOW EVERYTHING was written on the screen.

Camila chucked and before deleting it and writing down all of the things that have happened on her trip to Cuba.

While Camila was typing Normani remembered she had yet to reply to Lauren considering she fell asleep last night. The older girl pulled out her phone and opened her conversation.

After a few minutes of texting back and forth Normani decided to call Lauren over, so she can finally meet Camila.

To Lauren: oh btw Camilita is here, wanna come over and watch a movie with us?

She showed the text to Camila who gave her two thumbs up and continued writing her adventures.

It wasn't long until Normani's phone buzzed, letting her know Lauren replied to her text.