Chapter 1

I don't remember what happened. I just remember stepping onto the school property and BAM! I was somewhere else. It seemed like it was a classroom. I notice that where the windows are supposed to be were big iron plates. I see in front of me a small phone like object. I pick it up and turn it on. It said: Freddy Fazbear's Digital Notebook. I look next to where the digital handbook was and see a note saying: Go to the gym. I open the door and take the DHB (digital handbook) with me. I suddenly stumble upon the gym. I then see on my DHB more names. Chica the Chicken; Bonnie the Bunny; Foxy the Pirate;  Golden Freddy the Unknown; Toy Freddy Fazbear; Toy Bonnie the Bunny; Toy Chica the Chicken; Mangle the Fox; Marionette the Puppet; Springtrap the Golden Bunny; Nightmare the Nightmare; Balloon Boy the Boy; Balloon Girl the Girl; and Spring Chica the Chicken.

"Who are they?" I ask out loud. I just simply shrug the idea off and put my DHB away. I then opened the doors to the gym and see all the other students looking at me. 

"Well, we do have more than 14 students. I thought that this would be it!" A brown bear with red cheeks said (Toy Freddy Fazbear *SHL Entertainer*).

"Whatever!" Said a chicken with rosy cheeks (Toy Chica the Chicken *SHL Baker*). 

"Say, what's your name anyway?" Asks a yellow bear (Golden Freddy the Unknown *SHL Creep*).

"F-Freddy Fazbear. Super High School Level Lucky Student." I respond.

"Aye! That be cool." Says a red fox with an eye patch and a pirate hook (Foxy the Pirate *SHL Pirate*) (it's gonna be fun to do Foxy's voice). I simply smile. 

"Ugh! He is just a simple commoner!" A purple bunny complains (Bonnie the Bunny *SHL Guitar Player*).

"Well, that doesn't mean that he isn't one of us." A slim black and white creature says (Marionette the Puppet *SHL Puppeteer*). 

"Umm... Can I say something?" Asks a quiet little blue bunny with rosy cheeks (Toy Bonnie the Bunny *SHL Rock Star*). Everyone looks at him. 

"D-did you wake up in a classroom with the windows blocked off?" She asks. I nod. 

"That was the same with all of us!" A green bunny exclaims (Springtrap the Golden Bunny *SHL Tourist Attraction*) (poor Springtrap). 

"What even is this place?" Two little kids asks in unison (Balloon Boy the Boy *SHL Balloon Animal Maker* Balloon Girl the Gril *SHL Balloon Animal Maker*) (I ship it).

"A hell hole you idiots!" Screams a black bear (Nightmare the Nightmare *SHL Bully*). Balloon Boy and Balloon Girl were both tearing up.

"Oh no. Come on Nightmare! Why these little kids?" Said a really golden chicken (Spring Chica the Chicken *SHL Care Taker*) (I don't care if Spring Chica doesn't exist! I think she existed and that's final!). I saw a yellow chicken in the corner with a bib that said LET'S EAT!!! (Chica the Chicken *SHL ???*) (OMG IT'S KIRIGIRI IN THE CHICA SUIT!! 0o0!!).

"What are you looking at?" She asks me. 

"N-nothing! Honest!" I say I put my hands in the air. I just simply turn around continue my business. 

"Well, what are we even doing here?" Toy Chica asks everyone. Then, a little crying kid came out of no where on a podium. 

"Greetings! I'm The Crying Child! But, you can call me Timmy!" Croaks the little kid. He looked demoted. He was crying, but it seemed that that the just the way he was created. 

"Now, it may be hard to believe, but I'm your principal!" He says. Wait, did this twerp just say that he was the principal of the best school ever?

"And, the best thing is, you get to kill each other! Upupupup!" He laughs.

"HUH?!" Everyone gasps.

"Yup! That's right! The only way to get out of here is to kill one or more of your classmates without having everyone else know that you did it! That can't be that hard! Right?" He yells. Everyone looked shocked.

"Well, have fun with your life!" Timmy says and gets lowered from the podium. I was taking heavy breaths.

"Hey!" A voice calls. I look to see Spring Chica.

"Oh, uhm hey Spring Chica." I say.

"I think I know you from somewhere. Oh yeah! We worked at the same place!" She said. Now that I thought about it, she did look familiar.

"Oh yeah! Now I remember! But, how did you remember me? I mean, you were so popular, and I was, well, not." I say and point to myself.

"You think I was like one of those snobs?" Spring Chica asks and start crying in her hands.

"N-no! Not like that at all!" I say quickly. Spring Chica then starts to giggle and takes her hands off her face.

"Just teasing." She says playfully. I start to laugh a little bit.

"Umm. I knew that." I say. Spring Chica giggles a little bit.

"But the reason I remember you is I always wanted to talk to you, but I never got the chance." She explains.

"Why didn't you get the chance?" I ask.

"That doesn't matter anymore. At least I now get to talk to you." Spring Chica says and holds my hands and jumps up and down. 

"Hey, lovebirds! It's getting late, we should find our rooms and get to bed." Springtrap shouts and leaves the gym with everyone following him.

I'm just listening to my music (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAfawGaBt2E) and writing this at the same time. But, I have one RANT: Yesterday, I made a vow to my family to never eat butter again. But, my parants thought that i was talking bull s*** and gave me butter for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! I'M SORRY MONDO-SAN!