Chapter 2- Back to School

Start from the beginning

So..what was he going to tell me?

*

Lucas

How dumb am I?! I almost let it slip! Ugh! It wasn't the right moment. For once, I'm so glad Percy came in and interuppted us or I could have told Teagan I loved her. That would have screwed up everything! I was mentally slapping myself for that move. Now she is gonna wonder what I was gonna say..maybe I could make it sound like I was going to say something dirty. Yes! That's what I'm gonna do!

I was leaning up against my car, waiting for Teagan when I heard a purr of motorbike and saw a flash of blue and black as she rid by me. She parked her bike and took off her helmet. Well that's not all. You know those commercials where the girl takes off her helmet and wind is blowing through it and they look so hot? Yeah, that's how Teagan looked. 

Practically all the male population, even some female, were checking her out and right then it hit me that she was mine. She was my girl. She was my mate. I was the lucky fellow that she chose to be her boyfriend.

And that is why I walked over to her, pulled her to me and kissed her senseless. I felt a million daggers of jealous men, and again, women, glaring at me. Teagan was surprised at first but then she went shook her shock away and started to kiss me back while wrapping her arms around my neck. It was getting very hot and heavy so I knew I had to let go before things got out of hand..

I pulled away, trying to catch my breath, as was Teagan. "Wow." she was able to say. I looked around to see people either glaring, awh-ing or giving us rolled eyes. I could care less cause I just made out with the most beautiful girl in the world...both worlds. Magical and Human.

Teagan put her helmet on her bike and took off her gloves, which revealed the ring I had gotten her at the Masquerade Ball. I'm so glad she was wearing it.

Teagan looked up at me with those beautiful brown eyes. "What was that little steamy greeting for?" She playfully winked.

"No idea, I just wanted to greet my amazing girlfriend with a kiss. There's nothing wrong with that." I said in mock defensness. She scoffed and intertwined our hands and started dragging me towards the school building.

We were half way there, just talking about our classes until a flash of blonde appeared in front of us.

"Well, hello there Carrie." Teagan said in a sickly sweet voice that everyone knew was fake. I looked Carrie up and down and saw she was a bit more conservative on how she dressed. Carrie had a second of looking at Teagan in disgust then it turned into a sweet smile, mimicking Teagan's expression. It was like a staring match between two powers, one good, one bad. You didn't know who was winning but you knew shit was going down. It was like whole school was holding it's breath as to see who would back down first. It was pure, deadly silence.

"Well," Carrie finally broke the stare down and everyone finally took a breather. ",I'll be seeing you guys later...especially you Luke." Carrie winked at me. Teagan gripped my hand tighter in anger. "I must be going now. Ladies comeon, lets leave these two...love birds to their squawking." Carrie's minions had now shown up and followed her, laughing along with her as they left. 

Teagan's hand relaxed as she wrinkled her nose in disgust. "What a bi--" 

"Now, now little sis, let's keep that mouth pure." Nate came up behind Teagan and put his arm around her. "Shut up loser, she really irks me." Teagan growled at Carrie's back as she talked to someone a hundred yards away.

"Yeah, jealously can do that to you." Nate said with a chuckle. Teagan's head snapped to her brother. "What? I'm not jealous! That's crazy talk!"

"Hm, yeah sure." Nate said, taking his arm back as Teagan glared at him. He put his hands up in surrender. 

"I'm outta here." He said, rushing off to his class.

"Teagan, I think you look very sexy jealous." I winked at her, but she just rolled her eyes. Soon, her friends came up and they started talking. I started looking around the campus to see if anyone I knew was here. But the one person I did not want to see, caught my eye.

Ty.

*

Copyright 2012©Lovesoreel

Hey! Sorry for the lateness. I have exams coming up and I need to study, study, study. So I'm hoping to can forgive me! This isn't that eventful cause it's the beginning and beginnings are boring. (:

VOTE(:

COMMENT(:

FAN(:

Thanks!