# Preface

Extended Summary

Crystal was taken in by Mrs Faragonda who is the headmistress of Alfea, a college for fairies. Mrs Faragonda found Crystal when she was only two on the school's doorstep and took her In as her own.

Crystal, whose family only every consisted of Mrs Faragonda, finds herself making new friends and going on a journey of self-discovery. Through this journey she will learn that family is not just blood and the real reason why she was left on the doorstep. Will her true identity be revealed or will all be lost to thr hands of the enemy?

Copyright Notice
I do not own any characters in this book except from Crystal and Jesse. All other characters and some scenes/ dialogue as well as some aspects of the plot all belong to the creators of The Winx Club series. Many of the fairy drawings and pictures do not belong to me either.

This book will begin after season 2 but before season 3 so there will be references to the TV show, which again I do not own.

Epigraph
"Winx is essentially three things. First, it's your source of power, as in your strength and energy, and second, it's what guides you. Thirdly, it's your magical identity"

~ Stella

(This was Crystal when she was two years old. Miss Faragonda found her on the doorsteps of Alfea and took her In as her niece.)

3rd person
Thousands of droplets fell from the grey clouds that hung above the city. The icy wind howled, as if to mourn the planet they just lost, which caused the trees to dance in despair. There was no sun in sight to fill the sky with bright, happy rays. Instead there was a downpour of darkness.

There was a knock on the door. Three short taps. An old woman, whose eyes were filled with wisdom and knowledge opened the door cautiously but was welcomed with nothing. Then a quiet cry pierced the silence. She looked down and gasped. There in front of her laid a drenched, shivering child whose eyes shone bright with innocence and naivety. Shocked at why anyone would leave a child out in this weather, the old lady took the child into her home to get her warm and comfortable.

Pictures: