Part 5 - House Fires.

Joe's P.O.V.
After all the battles with George and I, I was so tired. So I went to sleep. Well, I tried to get to sleep before this big flash of light was near my window. When I looked out, it was this god-looking dragon. My Dragonbook said it was the High Fenrir Dragon. Heroic rarity. Really cool. Super strong. Plain awesome. When it flew away, it revealed a huge Firebird Dragon lighting a house on fire. That was creepy. What, I am scared of birds? Then 7 texts to me came in at once. "High fenrir and Fire Houses caused by a you-know-what." they all read. Yeah I know, we all know. Well all except George, cause he is not our friend. "Lets all help, Everyome meet me at the destroyed Ford car" I sent them. Cool.

Megan's P.O.V
Right, so we got there and this Firebird Dragon, which is like level 40, was lighting a house on fire. Or destroying it, I wasn't sure what one. But for some reason, Joe came outside... with an American Football helmet on. Maybe it's because he's afraid of birds.
"Why the helmet?" I asked. Joe was acting really strange today.
"How many times have you asked me? I hate birds, what would you be like if you were in the position I am in?" He shouted. He is autistic, so he hated it when he has to repeat himself. And birds. Porky, Sandy and the other three were here with us. George's was not here because we are not his friends.
"Ok, this thing is weak to... Water and Ice. Right. No... George has the Sea Dragon. There are no Ice Dragons with u..." Karen was interrupted by this weird icy wind. From... A War, Electric, Ice and Pure.
"High Fenrir Dragon." Joe said. WHAT, HE KNOWS THIS THING.
"We will team up with the High F. Dragon to defeat the F-Bird Dragon." I said. Good tactic.

Dragon Raid - A Dragon City Fanfiction.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें