Chapter 2

It was pitch black. My eyelids felt heavy. I kept trying and trying to open my eyes. But my body rejected me. What's going on? Why can't I open my eyes? My arms was 50% working, so I reached over my eyes and forced them to open. My back ached.

"Where am I"?

The floor was cold and rough. Couldn't tell whether it was carpet or plain cement. I lifted myself up and looked around.

"What is this place"?

The walls was a dark velvet color while the floor was a color I've never seen before. It seemed that I was in a hallway though. Am I'm in a run down building? It was pretty quite. Though the smallest foot steps can be heard from behind me.

"I need to call dad".

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and dialed my dad's number. My phone kept ringing, but nobody answered.

"Why is he not answering"?

As much as I tried to call it all seemed it kept going to voice-mail. It was useless.

"Damn. Well better find a way out".

I gave up calling and put my phone back in my pocket. The hallway was darker than it was a few seconds ago. However my vision was opening more to it. I started walking down the hallway and went to an open door. The door creek slowly like the breaking of a twig. Shivers went through my spine as my eyes glanced inside. I saw a person on the ground kneeling. More like crying.

"What has happened to me. Why would I do such a thing"!

The sobs echoed through the entire room. The room was somewhat a living room rather the fact. I couldn't figure out if it was a girl or boy. Their voice sounded disoriented and their face was covered complete by sore hands. I wanted to just leave. But my gaze stayed on whoever this was.

"Ahhhh"!

An piercing voice rapes my ears. The person in the room was shocked and got up fast.

"What you doing here"?

The person noticed me looking through the door.

"Uhmm".

No words could come out my mouth. It wasn't like I was scared. I just didn't have words to say.

"Ahhhh"!

The screeching voice came through again and the person barged out, Making me fall on my butt.

"Move out the fucking way"!

I now know the person is a dude. Considering his rude words. The guy ran down the hallway going down the stairs with a loud thump. The voice was coming closer to me. I scramble up to my feet and ran into the room, pushing against it. The screaming became louder and louder. My heart increased with every rattle. When it came to the point that I couldn't hear myself think the screaming stopped in front of the door. Is this thing looking for me? The single thought of seeing who is making this noise makes me want to thu-up. A headache arises as my legs shake violently. Please stop!

"Ahhhh"!

I fall slowly to the ground against the door as one by one the screaming went over and over again. My eyes slowly fell until I could only see a female figure.

"Get away".

A slicing noise hits the screaming, making it die down.

"Well that's taking care of".

My body was in complete shut down. Nor could I move or comprehend. As I move my eyes up a feet I see... a nurse?

"Hey you ok"?

The nurse puts their hand on my shoulder and rubs it smoothly.

"I've never seen you around here. Let me take you back somewhere safe".

My weight became air as she picked me up from my waist and slouched my over herself.

"Your pretty light. Expected you to be heavier."

Normal I would say something back. But I had no energy to do so. She opened up the door and carried me out the building to outside. It was extremely foggy. With no soul insight. Very cold.

"Wonder what the other guys will say".

I wasn't paying an attention anymore. Only was I paying attention to the cold touching my skin. Giving me goosebumps. Over about 20 minuets of silent taps of high heels we stop.

"We here. You still with me"?

I signaled a "awake" gesture and the nurse went inside. It was awfully lighter than outside in a way. The dim lights made it feel like home. When I put on my lantern at home and fall asleep. That's what it reminds me of. We made it down some staircases and opened a hatch it. The hatch it led to another set of staircases.

"Sorry for all the staircases. We had to get shelter since Closer was injured".

What's that? Closer?

"Also because I had to settle down. These heels was killing me after running almost 4 miles".

The nurse continued talking to me about stuff I've never heard before. What was going on? Next minute I'm at school and then I'm on a nurse back going to who knows where. I just want to go home.

"Finally I can sit down".

The nurse came up to a somewhat padded door. She reached out her hand and opened the door. To that many heads looked over. As I rotated my head I stared directly at a face I would want for eternity.

Hope you enjoyed. And shout out to creepypasta1stuck for making me continue this book even if nobody else cares. Thanks! :)