Chapter 2: The Mysterious Pizzeria

"You ready guys?" I said as we went to my car parked in a nearby car park.

"Yeah! Definitely, I can't wait until tomorrow! It's going to be the best!" My friends said at once. We were crazy and dyeing to know what was at the new pizzeria.

"Hey Mum! My friends are ready to go, they got there stuff too, we'll put it in the boot." "Hey guys we need to put our stuff in the boot!" Mum opened the boot and we put our stuff inside. We then hopped in the car.

"Have you all got everything you need?" Mum asked.

"Yup!" We chorused.

"That's good. Now lets go home!" Mum said happily. The car revved off and soon enough we arrived at home.

"Yay! Finally at home to play video games and other games to pass time for tomorrow." I said excitedly. After a LOT of video games and playing outside it was dinnertime.

"Dinner's ready! Come in and get it!" My mum called out the window.

"Finally, food!" Reuben and Callum said together.

"Yeah I was getting hungry after all thus running around! Whew!" Lani puffed out. We all went in for dinner and we saw that some fishing n' chips were on our plates.

"YUMMY!!! I LOVE FISH AND CHIPS!!!" Lani jumping up and down and then sat in her usual place when she came over. The others agreed with her that they loved fish and chips too and sat in their usual places.

"I'm glad you like them, I was afraid one or two of you wouldn't!" Mum said laughing to herself.

"I don't like it! Lani said looking at her.

"Oh dear! I can get you something else if you like dear..." Said mum who was not able to finish her sentence.

I LOVE IT!!!!" Lani said happily.

"Whew! That was a close call! My mum said in a loud whisper. We all laughed at Lani's happy dance around the table.

"You can start eating now kids, I'm just cooking dinner for Bethany's brother. He will be home late again today." Mum said.

"Awww but I want to see him before we go! You know he's the best big brother, even though he's wacko, I at least want to see him before we go!" I said sadly.

"No you will see him, but he will be late. That's all honey." Mum replied.

"Yeah! Bethany's big brother is the best! When do you think he will arrive?" Lani asked.

"Maybe 8 o' clock? I'm not to sure dear." Mum replied sadly.

"Awww" we said all together. Then we finally decided to eat our dinner and talked about the plans for tomorrow.

"Do you think that the animatronics there are real? Like real life robots?" Callum questioned.

"Yeah! Of course Callum! Why would they put a fake sign up?" Lani replied.

"But that changes everything! What if they take over the world! And we will be in the pizzeria when it happens!" Callum said shivering and looking everywhere.

"Oh Callum! Such a scaredy cat! They are programmed not to take over the world! And plus they couldn't because they're only four robots!" Lani said laughing to herself.

"Oh, okay that's okay then." Callum said in a quiet voice. We all laughed at this remark because Callum was always the precautious one in the group. Once we had finished our dinner, I looked at the clock walking by the kitchen to put my plate away.