#1 < Robbie Kay >

"He's so cute...."

Hello! Yes, this is my first thought and yes I'm at school now. By the way, I'm Sasha, a typical British 16 years old girl.
Why was I saying "he's so cute"?
Because I have a crush on someone...like any other girl at my age has and I was watching my crush -Robbie Kay- on the ground at outside from the 2nd floor's window (since my teacher isn't in the class).

"Hey, Sasha! So good to find you here, I need your help.
So, take all of...that...and give to Robbie, ok?? Thank you! Now, I need to go, or else, I'm gonna be late to the important reunion I have~!" Says the teacher, giving me a bunch of books and papers.

"Wh-what!? I'm going to be late as..well....she's gone." I say as I say start walking through the floor searching for Robbie's classroom.

"I'm 2-4 and I think he is...." "I'm 2-5, left side of your class"
I turn around to see who said that and, obviously, the one and only Robbie Kay was standing right behind me, making me bump on him and almost falling back, but he suddenly caught me before I fall on the ground.

"Oops, I got you. Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, but your expression was hilarious" he says, laughing while looking at me, apparently just joking.

"Oh, ehm, this is all yours!" I say, giving him the books and papers.
"Sorry, I have to go! Really! Bye!" I say, running from him with a forced smile.

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! He was so close to me and he's so tall! I feel like a dwarf near him!
Of course, because I'm 5'1 and he's like 5'7 or so?

I go in the toilet and just stay there thinking about his beautiful smile and his voice-

________________________________________

It's 1:00pm and it's break time.
I was walking the 1st floor when, suddenly, someone pulls me by my arm and I fall on somebody, causing me to hit my forehead on the person's chest.
"What the hell do you think you're doing!?-" "hey, shhhhh. I'm sorry, it's me, Robbie."

I open my eyes and I see his beautiful face right in front of me and I notice I'm above him, it seems just like I pulled him on the floor
"Oh my gosh, sorry! Let me get off you, are you ok?" I say trying to get off him but he holds me by my waist. I feel my face blushing with the situation and he says "chill. I just wanted to talk to you a bit, can't I??" I shake my head as a ok sign and try to hide my blushed face.
"Good", he says touching my brunette long hair.

"Uhm, so, can we get up and sit somewhere?" I say looking around the empty class he pulled me in, still being "hugged".

Then, he says "No, I liked being close to you."
"Y-you do? But...I'm heavy." I say, now, looking at him.

"Yes, I do" he says with his left hand putting a bit of my hair behind my ear and then touching my ear.

"O-oh, that's good, I-I think" I say, blushing more and looking his beautiful green eyes and his mouth.

He pulls my head closer to his face and finally I feel his lips on mine.
His lips are soft and wonderfully great.
Then I feel his tongue asking for entrance and I accept it, making all the thing get hotter than it already was.

We stay there, just kissing and feeling each other's mouths.
"You're so cute, you don't have idea of how I wanted to do this with you, for such a long time." he says through the kiss.

"I....uhm...wait......" I want to say something, but he continues to explore my mouth, not allowing me to say a thing.

He seemed to notice I really wasn't able to breath so he pulled away, but still holding me tight.

"Just......wow" he said, looking in my eyes and with a enchanting smile.

Geez.........he's such a........."prince......." I say, unconsciously.
"What?" he says, laughing a little and with a expression that didn't understand what I said.
"Oh! Uhm, sorry, nothing! I, just....never mind." I say embarrassed with the situation, causing me to act weirdly.

Shit! He'll think I'm a weird girl!
Behave, Sasha! Keep your mind in order!

He grins a bit before he says "So, Sasha......" letting me escape from the hug , making me stand up and getting on his knees right in front of me and grabbing one of my hands delicately.

"May I be your prince?"

This time, I literally jumped into him to hug him, and we fell again.

"Wha-!?" "Of course you can! You must be!"
He suddenly puts a big smile on his face and kisses me quick before he says "I love you, I love you so much"
"me too! I love you!"

We hugged and kissed again before going back to our classes and being yelled by the teachers to be late.

_______________AUTHOR____________

So, this is my first time doing a imagine!
I'm so happy and excited to write more and more♡
I love Robbie Kay and Peter Pan, they're fucking hot and awesome :3
And also since this is my first time doing such a thing, must have some mistakes, so, sorry for that!lol
Hope you liked it and if you did, please don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE this story!
And FOLLOW ME! Why not?? Haha

Love you, my kawaii beings ♡ xyx