Chapter One

Yui's P.O.V

The sound of a annoying alarm went off right beside my head. Opening my green eyes I see the small gold alarm clock right in front of me. Sitting I look down pick up the alarm and place it in front of me clenching my teeth.

"Y-Yui" My sister Natsumi sits up looking at me slightly worried about what's going to happen.

"It's-A-Flipping-MONDAY!" I scream and through the alarm clock across the room.

Me and Natsumi watch the alarm clock break against the wall as I am full of rage.

"Y-Yui" Natsumi places a hand on my shoulder "I think you need to calm down a little"

Turning to her I frown slightly "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to worry you" I wrap my arms slowly around my identical twin sister and squeeze giving her a hug.

She smiles hugging me back "It's fine, I know you hate Monday mornings, especially on a school day"

There is a knock on the door and I know exactly who it is, it is our mum, I hate her because she can't tell us apart, but I guess no one can but our own mother.

"Yui, Natsumi, please get ready for school and come down for breakfast your father and I would like to speak to you before Jeffery drives you to school" Mum says from the other side of the door. As soon as I hear her foot steps going back down stairs I pull away from Natsumi.

"I don't want to go" I admit frowning.

"I know you don't but we have to otherwise dads business well go down and you know the reason why" Natsumi frowns standing up walking over to our wardrobe and pulls out the two yellow dress with white cuffs and a small red bow at the top on the front.

I take one of the dress from her and pull off my white nighty and chuck it in a basket. Pulling the yellow dress over me I sort out the white cuffs and retie the red bow at the front.

I brush my blonde hair as I put it into a side plait. Natsumi sits down in the chair as I do her hair for her. Natsumi hates doing her hair but she loves me to style it the same why I style it so we completely identical.

Even though we both being mistaken for each other we like to message around with peoples mind sometimes, since we wear the exact same clothes we love to pretend to be each other.

We walk side by side as we enter the dinning room where our mum and dad sit. Mum is quietly sipping her cup of coffee while dad is looking at the new arrived mail.

I sit opposite dad while Natsumi sits beside me and opposite mum.

"Yui, Natsumi" Mum says not looking at us because she is afraid to get it wrong and annoy us.

Dad puts down the mail acknowledging us.

The maids rush over placing a bowl of cornflakes in front of me and Natsumi and a slice of non burnt does with butter and strawberry jam.

Me and Natsumi at the same time pick up our spoons scoop up some cornflakes from the bowl and put it in our mouth chewing slowly.

Dad coughs clearing his throat and sits up straight "Today as you both now is a very important day for all of us, you two shall be starting Ouran Academy in the first-year High School student, classroom 1-A. We want you to make friends, I know you both hate being social with others but I would love it if you at least make friends with Kyouya Ootori, his family manage health care and also has a private police force called 'The black onion squad'. Since they get loads of money I-"

I cut my dad off as I stand up and slam my hand hard on the table making everything bounce and some of the milk from the bowls spill on the table.

"That's all you want isn't dad! You don't care about us, your own daughters at all do you! You just loads of money so your business doesn't go down!" I yell.

"Natsumi!" My mum exclaims looking at me.

"It's Yui" I hiss glaring at her turning back to my dad "Have you ever once thought about us dad? Have you?!"I

Dad stands up slapping me head across the face "I don't care whether your Yui or Natsumi, whoever you are leave with your sister this instance! I don't want you in this kitchen any longer!"

I grab my cornflake bowl chucking it at my dad and I quickly grab hold of Natsumi's hand and pull her out of the chair.

"Lets get out of this place!" I demand.

Natsumi doesn't pull away instead she follows me, as we walk to the front door I see maids holding out our brown satchels, I snatch both of them and then gave Natsumi hers.

We leave the building getting into the car and Natsumi shuts the car door.

"Go Jeffery!" I demand.

Jeffery our butler starts the car off and starts driving leaving the Suzuki grounds.

Natsumi shuts the window between us and Jeffery so he can't hear us.

"I can't believe you had a go at dad like that!" Natsumi exclaims looking at me in shock.

"He gets on my nerves" I say "How dare he use us like that! Don't you feel used?!"

She places her hand on mine, I know she is trying to calm me down.

"I do feel used Yui but we have to do what he says, he will get really annoyed one day and kick us out for good to live somewhere and mum won't get a say in anything"

"Mum doesn't care either" I say.

"I'm sure they both love us Yui" Natsumi says squeezing my hand tightly.

I don't answer her. Either way it might be a lie.

Getting out of the car we start walking towards the door of Ouran Academy.

We start walking to our classroom which is 1-A. I hate introducing myself to everyone, its not like they care or anything.

Entering the classroom I look away from everyone not looking at them because I already know they are staring.

"My name is Natsumi Suzuki, its very nice to meet you" My sister bows smiling and she looks at me trying to gesture me to introduce myself.

"I'm Yui, please take care of me" I keep my gaze away.

When everyone welcomes us I turn my gaze to them to find there is another pair of twins sitting down in the classroom, they look identical as well apart from one of them has a plaster on there face.

Me and Natsumi sit beside each other in different desk.

I sit behind once of the twins while Natsumi sits behind the other.

Its strange seeing another pair of identical twins. I wonder.