Never Never Never Understand

I  cant remember why I am here or what I was meant to do here, but I know it hurts. This world I now live in is filled with immature behavior that I inhabit. Sickness. I don't understand why it had to be me. Is it something I did? Is it something I said? Maybe its just in my nature? Pathetic. My brain is my sickness. 

Toby Chuckled Slightly.

I grow tired of my own FLESH, the flesh that I so dear LOVE. It's so sad! So depressing! My mind can comprehend more than what they think. I can see my problems. I try and fix them silently, and quietly, and so no one notices. Maybe I should change.. but what should I change. They say I'M the problem when I am the SOLUTION. They NEED me! So why do they treat me like GARBAGE!?

"Toby?" 

Looking up Toby realized he hadn't eaten anything from the table filled with food. Just sat there, silently. And all eyes were on him. He smiled slightly, he knew they loved him though. 

I should think differently of them, I mean, I am the one who made it seem that I am a hyper active brat. But then again i'm not. Maybe I try to hard in this world.

"Give up, they say." Toby twitched and looked at the faces surrounding him. 

They had smiled darkly at him, none of them familiar. What a shame no one actually could face his reality. His crazy.. Sadistic... Tormented... Reality.

He laughed, he cried, he shook, he groaned. 

Pressing his hands to his head he shook ever so slightly, bawling into his knees. The faces came closer, and closer, until they were right there. Right, there.

He laughed his loud cackle, shaking violently, suffering from the torment of his mind, he couldn't die. 

He shook and coughed and laughed and cried and no one understood why. They would NEVER understand the pain.

But then again, he doesn't understand either.