The book theif

Do you know about those teens that steal stuff like alcohol and such from stores? Well, I’m kind of like that. Instead of alcohol I steal books though. Yeah you heard me. I spend a lot of time in libraries and book stores. I have never once been caught and hopefully I never will.

                It all started about three years ago. I started getting really into reading books, but it wasn’t enough to just read the book. I had to own them; I had to have every single book I ever read.

                By now I have 1/12 of the library in my room. Their everywhere: in my bathroom, in my closet, the bookcases are full of them, under my bed, on my nightstand. Just basically everywhere they could be, they were.

                Today is the 24th of august, my birthday. Today is also the day where I got lazy. I wasn’t looking. Someone saw me. And that someone was Noah Williams. He’s the son of Theodor Williams, also known as the chief of police. Needless to say, he wants me behind bars.

                Noah, being the ass that he is, starts to blackmail me. At first it was simple things, like get me cheese puffs. But as time progressed he wanted bigger things, so that is why I’m pretending to be his girlfriend to get his father off his back.

                This is my story of stealing, blackmail and even a little.. romance?