Song they hear you sing

Start from the beginning

rogue you are a renal just like you mother so anything some was trying to teach you something you did not like you sang this.

Mystique you mum was at you school telnet show. you were pro forming you favourite song from the hunchback.

human torch you loved a ting fast do I only natural you sing this song. You dad walked in with a big smile see you sing.

Spider-Man Taylor was you favourite female singer every time you hear one of her song you could not help you self. Your dad video the show you put on and you had 100 views in a week.

Tony you are just like you father. Both of you like ACDC. While hi was in his lab his Ai butler sound video footage of you rocking out to this.

Steve you were playing this song went you felt sad. As you sang along you dad walked past listen to you sweet little voice.

Bruce you were having a girl sleep over party. You and all the Luther avenger girls are watching grease when this song. You dad and all the other parent spayed on all of you with big smiles on the faces.

Thor you grand father ask for you to sing in front of everyone. As you sang this song you heard loud cheer and other asking for another so you also as your cousin to join in.

Vision he doesn't under stand the song but he just loved the way you song and dance to the music.

Clint you dad remind you of Robin Hood. One dad Tony showed you men in tight. After watching it you were sing it as a joke to you dad. Let's say Tony was miss for a month after you dad went after him.

Natasha you were warming up for ballet practice as you mother waked but She saw you and joined In. You both had fun.

Pietro you and b/n alway compete with each other. when all the avenger were have a karaoke night you and you bother sang this.

Coulson your dad was watching tangled with you and when I got a dream came up you could not help you self. Your dad was laughing and clapping.

Bucky your dad was feel a bit sad so you cheer him up you sang this.