A little brothers place

Start from the beginning

"She didn't even say she was leaving.."

My phone buzzes in my pocket, Juliette has texted me back. I pull the phone out of my pocket with urgency. To ease my brothers worry and my own I asked for her location. You know, to help him out. He's never felt this way about anyone and he is having a hard time handling it.

I left early, date With Carlos. Tonight is special.

What? I reread the text over and over again to believe what I'm seeing. Special..what the fuck is that supposed to mean. But my chest hurts anyways.

And I wonder why I want this. Want to help out someone so hesitant. I imagine how Burt Juliette must feel that she has to run away, go on drinking sprees and get a cover up boyfriend just to ignore her feelings for Andres.

"You want to know why Juliette left?" Andres turns to me, desperately wanting answers. I'll be the one to damn well give him some.

I push Andres away from where he stood. Hard. It's been years since we've hit each other but I don't care. His eyes widened at my action and darkened in realization. Andres' eyes became dangerously shadowed.

"Aero wha-"

"Its Because you're an indecisive jackass who doesn't know what to do with a woman who is so obviously in love with you! You're leading her on and it fucking hurts her!"

Andres came back ten fold towering over me, bumping my best back but never hitting. I swallow my slight fear that I've defied the only person I've ever relied on. I have gone against him plenty of times yes, but we both know that this was different.

It was personal and I wasn't having any shit.

"You wouldn't understand Aero." He tries to keep a calm composure like always when he's infront of people. It made me feel common, like I was just another person he had to put up his stupid front for. "What don't I understand! Tell me then, because what it looks like to me I'd that you have the opportunity to have someone who wants you. S..some one who actually cares for you and its someone other than me!

But you know what she's doing right now! She's getting fucked by her suave boyfriend because you won't own up to anything! Why are you not saying anything! Freak out, break that persona! I'm not just Anybody Andres, I'm supposed to mean more than you're money!"

I felt the fists of my brother cup the breasts of my suit and pine me against the wall. Andres' nostrils flared in the core of his anger. His grip tightened.

"You think I don't want to? Huh? You think I'm a coward? Some kind of punk? I'm not you, throwing yourself over women and have slugs like Chelsea bent over at every Beck and call even when you're well aware of what they've put your "friend" through. Do you know who I am Aeronias?"

Andres pushed me back into the wall painfully and I grabbed his wrists trying to lessen the pain.

"Do you! Do you know who we are, who Simon is, what we do?"

I didn't give a damn at the moment what we did. We would pay for our sins later right? Well it isn't later.

"It would only hurt her more." I felt Andres' fists lighten up and eventually let me go. He moved away turning his back to me. I wonder what he thought about now. Would he finally find the courage to speak with Juliette? I shook my head smirking.

"What are you thinking about." I ask
"I'm not. Maybe that is why I am in this predicament."

So that's it. His complex mind of mystery simply did not do.

"You're right. I'm going to break up with Chelsea and the rest of my girls. And go after what I really wanted. Andres I'm going to pursue Juliette."