Girls night out!

Tonight, Lydia, Malia and Allison were all going out to town to celebrate their maths teacher leaving! (They would find any excuse to go out).

They were all round Lydia's house finding a good outfit for tonight. Lydia has chosen a little black dress with cut out laced sides. It looks beautiful and really shows off her figure. To go with this, she has her black heels and a sparkly clutch bag. Malia decides to put on a black jumpsuit with diamonds across the boob line with some heels and Allison has chosen a red tight fitted dress which drops low at the top. She looks super sexy. They all curled their hair, finalised their makeup and by 10pm, they were set to go.
As they opened the door to the club, music filled their ears and they couldn't help but dance. It was like the bass of the music hypnotised them to dance. Lydia was up first to order the first round of drinks. When she went up to the bar, a man; tall, dark haired, looked around Lydia's age, turned around and just stared at her.
"Excuse me!" She shouted at him. "What are you staring at?"
"Sorry, I couldn't help it, your so... So beautiful!" He turned back around, picked up the drinks and walked off into the crowd. Lydia looked around to see if she could spot him.
"NEXT PLEASE!" The bartender shouted over the loud music, and  Lydia ordered her drinks.
Lydia walked over to the girls and gossiped about the man who stared at her. She added a comment about him being fit and that she wanted to go and find him. She walked off into a big crowd, following the direction he walked in. Her friends shouted at her to come back, but she couldn't hear over the noise of a mix tape playing. Then, over in the corner, she spotted him with a bunch of mates. She debated whether to go over or not, but she went with her heart and went for it. As she got closer, they started to stare.  The mystery man told her to go somewhere private with him and as they walked off, they all shouted at him, telling him to get in there, making Lydia embarrassed. He took her to an ally way and apologised for his friends. Then silence. They just stared into each other's eyes as if they were in love. Maybe they were in love. Maybe love at first sight. And as Lydia leaned in for a kiss, the mystery boy didn't back off and ended up kissing under the light of the starts and moon.

I hope you are enjoying it so far! Please leave any comment on how you feel about this part and vote if you like! I will update soon with the next part, answering all your questions about what's going to happen next!! Thanks for reading :)