He the only one I could look for advise except for Antony but since he doesn't know much about how Stella Lupis run, he can't really help much even though he want to. "Fine" Robert sigh defeated after I practically begging him to stay and help me with the pack. I smile at him and he roll his eye.

"Ok. Be safe" I mindlink Angel. "Did they find him?" Alex ask and I shake my head. It been 3 days and they can't seem to track him. They found his scent and follow it but it alway lead to a dead end. He really don't want anyone to find him that for sure.

"He'll come around." Alex grab his arm around my waist and I lean on his chest. "What if he don't want us to find him? What if it safer that way?" I whisper lowly feeling the tears start to build up. I want to at least meet one my parent. But if he doesn't want to be found then I will respect it.

"Don't think like that. Even if we not looking for him, it doesn't mean that Victor wouldn't. He safer with us so we have to find him before Victor does." Alex reason. I sigh but nod my head agree. He alway my voice of reason and that what I love about him. "I love you too princess" he whisper making me blush. "Stop getting in my head" I scowl and he giggle.

"Why are you guy still standing here?! Go get ready before mom come up and kill you both for being late at her BBQ!" Isaac exclaim walking into the room. "Yea ok ok. What got your panties in a twist." Alex joke keeping his hands on my waist.

"Mom. She keep nagging me about if she doesn't see all of us in an hour, she will come over and tie skin us alive. When I say we I mean you and me. Apparently she won't do that to her favorite daughter." Isaac huff and slump down to the sofa. I turn to see Alex face turn blue. I laugh at them and they glare at me.

"Come on, she not that bad." I said looking at them. "She not that bad." Isaac mock me in a girly tone and I glare at him. "She is truth to her word." Alex add lightly shaking. "Come on, I still want to live! Now you two get your butt out of here and get ready!" Isaac stand up from the sofa clapping his hand telling us to hurry. I kiss Alex on the lip and walk over Isaac and peck him then walk out of the living room up to our room and get ready.

"Are you done yet?" Isaac whine for the hundred times. I groan and push the door open to reveal a boring looking Isaac laying on the bed. He in a jean and black sweater with converse while I'm in a red dress with black high heel. "Well aren't you looking pretty." He said sitting up. "Yea if you could of just shut your mouth and wait for 5 min!" I snap.

He shrug and walk over to me. He and Alex had use to me snapping at them here and there since my pregnant hormone is everywhere. At first they don't know what to do about it but then they learn to just either nod or shrug knowing that if they talk I will get madder. He put his hand on my shoulder and we walk downstair.

"Finally!" Alex exclaim waking up to us when we reach the living room. "Mom is going crazy about what to name the babies and, and where it going to sleep and what room we should let them sleep in" Alex groan in exhaustion. I smile and pat his shoulder. He pull me into a hug and I grab my arm around him. "Oh their my favorite daughter!" And suddenly Alex got yank out of me and Isaac quickly jump in front of me in protective mode, but she push him away and pull me into a hug.

"Mom!" Isaac groan from the ground. I look over to see both Alex and Isaac sitting on the floor with their hand on their head. "Ooop" she put her hand on her mouth and shrug. "You'll live" with that she pull me out the back yard where the BBQ at.

Ava spot her mate and pull me along with her to Antony. "Oh hey ladies." Antony said looking up from the grill. I smile and he pull me into a hug and then his mate. He put his arm around his mate and I smile at them. "Where the boys?" He ask looking around. "We here." Alex said walking to us with Isaac cussing by his side. I glare at Isaac making him shut his mouth.

When fate go wrong.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara