Shane Dawson- slave

Shane POV
I was in my usual cell waiting to be sold away to some random person. I was a slave since the invasion.
Flashback
I was in my room watching TV than I heard the door slam open. They dragged me out and they shot my family. I was thrown into a cage behind a truck. I've been in slavery ever since.
End flashback
"Shane you're free". The man unlocked the cage to see a girl with C/H (color hair) hair and beautiful E/C (eye color) eyes. "This is Y/N. She's now your master or mistress or what ever. You listen to her. Got it". "Got it". Y/N and I left the place. We got to her house and it's pretty nice. "Shane. Do you want to live here or be free. I did this cause I remember 8 years ago when you were kidnapped". "How did you know". "I was there during the invasion. I hid under my bed since it was pretty small". "Wow. Did they kill your parents". "They don't kill the couple if they don't have a child". "Oh my gosh". "Let's go". We got out of her car than went inside. "Anyway follow me to your room. "You'll also share a room with someone". "Okay". We got to her room and I have a nice bed. "How did you get all of this". "I got a well paying job". "Wow". We got to the room and I saw a girl with black hair and blue eyes. "Madison. This is Shane. Shane this is Madison". We both said hi to each other. "I am going to make dinner so stay here and chat for a bit. If you guys need anything call me". Y/N left. It was quiet till I spoke up. "Are you her friend". "No I was a slave like you". "Is there anyone else here". "Yea. Some bitch named Bianca". "Oh". "Dinner". We all got down and I fell down the stairs cause I was pushed by Bianca I guess. "New guy. Listen. I am the boss here not that whore Y/N. If you tell her than you'll die". "You're the whore". The girls froze. "What was that". "If you were in charge than you would've tripped me". "I'm going. To kill you".
11 months later
I am in my room on my computer editing some videos for a website called YouTube. People have asked about my scars and all that shit. Y/N and Madison. Bianca was taken back to slave labor. "Hey Shane what do you want for dinner". "What ever Madison wants". "Alright she said to ask you if you wanted to have some chicken for dinner". "Sure". Y/N pecked me on lips. Did I mention we are dating.