Chapter two-Moving day

*Beka's POV*

Moving day, finally, it wasn't that hard I didn't have friends to say goodbye too and I said bye to my dad, but I still didn't know where we were going to live. " Mom, anyway where are we going?" My mom replied very excitedly she came and whispered into my ear "Vancouver and the best part we are driving!". I wasn't so excited " Mom Vancouver is at least 8 hours away" I wanted to die, I hate long car rides. I when into my room and wanted to jump onto my bed and sleep but oh wait I have no bed. I just walked over to the rest of my things labeled "DONT TOUCH BEKAS THINGS!!" I picked them up and put them into the back of our old truck and sat into the front seat saying my last goodbyes to the house that didn't make our dreams come true. My mom came in a few minutes later breaking my line of thought " that's it!" She cheered, she stared the truck and off we when into the road I must have fallen asleep because I don't remember anything after this. We pulled up to a nice three bedroom house with brick and stone making up the walls " it's beautiful" my moms jaw dropped "mom remember it's just a house" I said trying to keep in my excitement as much as possible.

* After bringing in boxes*

" Okay Hun school might have stared a few weeks ago but you are registered to start Monday. Since today is Thursday you have lots of time to put your stuff away and explore." " wait mom what room is mine?" I said just over a whisper " I can't believe I'm doing this but you get the room in the basement. It's the biggest room and you have your own bathroom, oh wait did I say basement that room takes up the whole space down there. Whoa we have no basement" my mom laughed and I joined in thanking her and running to the viable stairs I went down and it was beautiful. The light poured into the windows just right, there was no dust in the air it was perfect.

*Joshs POV*

I skipped school today, my mom told me a needed to welcome the new people who moved across the street. Awesome I might as well be in school. I put on my black skinny jeans and a black v neck tee, I fixed my hair and looked across the street, a girl was there. She was beautiful. I looked at the door knob and opened it I walked out and approached the girl. " um hi, I'm from across the street um right over there" I pointed

*Bekas POV*

As I was going to look for my phone a boy walked up to me I was going to ignore intill he talked to me. " um hi, I'm from across the street um right over there" he pointed to a house that looked extremely close to ours and I noticed they all looked the same.
"Hi" I said with some hesitation. " ya hi I'm josh" josh smiled at me and then looked down my his shoes " Beka" I said back with no hesitation this time. Then I noticed it. I looked down at my shoes and we both had the same shoes black converse " I looked up and smiled " nice shoes" he looked at me then back down " oh I noticed that too" he looked back up and smiled.

*Joshs POV*

"you know you're really.....

Cliff hanger! Hope you like the book see you in chapter three!!!