Ch. 1: A sloth-like day (Part 1)

Author's note: I do not own Zootopia, or any of it's characters. 

Following the resolution of the case of the savage predators, Zootopia hit a lull in crime. Although a good thing for the city, officer Judy Hopps was going bonkers. 

Hanging upside down from her swivel chair, the violet eyed bunny glanced up to see an upside down Nick Wilde strolling lazily towards her. 

"Ummmm... Whatcha doing there carrots? Forget which way is up?", the coy fox asked, playfully grabbing her ankles and swinging his partner to her feet. Judy landed perfectly, scoffing at her friend and shoving at his chest in annoyance (although accomplishing little).

"Not in the mood Nick. There's been nothing to do for DAYS. I feel like I'm going crazy..." Judy said, adjusting the papers on her desk for the billionth time.

"Awwww does the wittle bunny wabbit not know what to do with some free time? C'mon whiskers, you can't be THAT much of a try hard" Nick teased.

"Watch it you big bully" Judy threatened, squaring up in front of her friend and attempting to appear as big as she could. Despite her efforts, the small rabbit earned only an amused smirk from her annoying partner.

Putting his hands on his knees, Nick bent down so that he was eye-level with Judy. He moved his face right beside hers, staring into her deep purple eyes, and earning a pink blush on her indignant face as he whispered in her ear gently, "Y'know... I love it when your nose twitches like that. You're pretty cute when you're angry, cottentail".

Judy let out a soft gasp, going bright red in the face as her smug partner sauntered away, pleased with his ability to get a rise out of his bunny friend.