New place.

I set the boxes I carried from the moving truck down and reached for the keys of our new apartment. I had finally gotten married to the love of my life. Ty Lander. My childhood best friend, my high school sweetheart, my partner in crime, and now my partner in life.

He stumbles out of the elevator with more boxes of stuff as I unlock the door and swing it open. I pick up the boxes I had set down and put them on the counter. Ty follows and does the same. "Wow, we finally did it. You're finally mine." Ty grabs me by my waist and places a gentle kiss on my lips. He deepens the kiss, making it slow and passionate, keeping us there for a good while. I reluctantly pull my lips away.

"The rest of the boxes are still in the truck." I whisper breathlessly.

"I'll get them later." He says with a grin as he pulls me up by my ass and starts kissing me again, with passion that burns my lips. Pulling away, he whispers in a deep, sexy growl, "I need you, right now."

He walks us into our new bedroom and gently places me on the bed. We both kick off our scandals. He removes his shirt, revealing his smooth, tanned skin. He leans over me again and softly brushes his lips against mine. I push myself up, meeting his lips. He grabs my hips and pulls me closer, and kneels above me. Grabbing the hem of my shirt, he pulls it over my head, connecting our lips as soon as he can, throwing my shirt on the floor. He reaches for my belt and unhooks the latch. Unbuttoning my short shorts, he pulls them down with one swift movement. I now stood in only a black, lace bra with matching panties. He looks me up and down, with a smirk.

"You are so fucking beautiful." He purrs. I step closer to him and reach for the button on his pants. I kiss him sweetly while I pull his blue jeans off, revealing his bulge. I begin to palm his manhood as he begins to squeeze and rub my ass. He picks me up again and puts me on the bed, and kisses me behind my ear, and rubbed my womanhood, earning a moan of pleasure from me. He trails small blissful kisses down my neck and reaches the valley of my breasts. He continues down my stomach until he reaches the top of my panties, biting the top and pulls them down with his teeth. He pulls them completely off and throws them to the pile of discarded clothes.

He begins to rub my sensitive area and slowly licks my core, earning another moan from my lips. He continues to lick me until I'm sopping wet. I start to feel his tongue enter my walls. I almost reach my climax when he begins to pump his fingers in and out of me, until he pulls away. I whimper, longing to release myself. Dan chuckles as he pulls away. He slips off his underwear to reveal his veiny length, making me even more wet.

"I need you, ty." I whimper breathlessly, looking him in his beautiful, light eyes.

"Take your bra off. I want as much skin touching as possible." He says as he climbs on top of me. He grabs for the hook in the middle of my back and unhooks the clasp. He slips off the remaining of my clothes and throws them to the pile. We both now stand naked. He kisses me with more burning passion than before and positions himself at my entrance.

"Are you sure you're ready? This is the first time without protection." He begins to inform me.

"I'm ready. I want this." I tell him as I begin to rub his shoulders, reassuringly nodding to him.

He nods slowly as he carefully pushes inside of me. I gasp at the pleasure of skin on skin. He slowly pulls away and back in, sending a shiver down my spine. He continues to do that until I'm fully ready. He speeds up his pace little by little. We're both moaning messes, moaning each other's names. Pleasure fills my body as he slides in and out of me. His pace begins to speed up as we both reach our climax. A knot grows in my stomach.

"Ty, I'm about to..." I try to speak but I'm cut off by me moaning from the pleasure.

"Me too. I'm going to cum." He moaned. All of a sudden, I feel a hot liquid inside of me. He pulls out of me and lays next to me. I lay on his chest and listen to the sweet sound of his heart beating. Nothing could make me happier as I fall asleep in his arms.

"I love you." I hear him whisper, as I drift into sleep.