Prologue

Once there was a girl who was abandoned by her parents when she was a little girl. Her parents told everyone even the government that she was a cursed child. When the young child grew older to a better state where she understand people and walk, her parents left her there in a snap. She wasn't heart broken or disappointed, because she knew her parents didn't care for her or even loved her. But on the day her parents left her something horrible happened. The vampires took her to the Underground City of Sanguinem to take her as a live stock. The thing about this girl is that she was actually a really special to anyone in the world,but people thought the other way around. The vampires new she was a very, very special girl, so that thus why the vampires took her as a livestock. After for some time now the girl knew that she had to escape that place and go into the human world. So she spied vampires to get some information in her hands trying to find out where she could get out, but one day the girl went to the library to do some research. She was looking through the library and found a yellow folder, she opened the yellow folder and saw her picture in it and some information. The profile had said that she was half demon which was weird, because she read about books about demons and nothing said such things of a half demon. After she was done reading she was scared. She was scared of herself she then ran out of the library and went straight where she sleeps when it turns dark. After the day she found out she was a demon-well half demon she new why her parents hated her and didn't love her. After she got out of her thoughts she saw all these kids with other kids. She had thought that she was the only kid that lives in this disgusting place, she was in shock. She then notice a little child staring at her in a distance she than turned around and hid herself. She heard the child talking to a older kid which was around her age. "Mika! I think i saw a girl over there!" the little girl said to the boy which was known as 'Mika' while pointing the place where the girl was. 'Mika' than walked towards the girl and saw a girl with (h/l) (h/c), with (e/c) orbs. "Hi! What is your name?" 'Mika' said. The girl answered "My name is (Y/n) (L/n)." the girl said. After she had introduce herself Mika, the young child, and (Y/n) heard someone calling Mika's name. Mika than said "Well hope to see you around my name is Mika!"Mika said while running to the voice of a boy while the little girl did as well. After the little girl left (Y/n) sighed in relief as she had known that the two kids were gone. In her mind she knew what to do to help the kids that she saw, she wants to help them get out of this place and be free.

- Well what did you guys think? Did you guys get mad for me for using 'the girl'so many times? Wel that fuckin annoyed me even though i was the one who wrote it! Well that's all i have ta say so Ja Ne!
-k/Author-san