Fruko.

Prince Zuko was wondering out alone in the woods, flipping his emo hair out of his face when the wind blew it. He hears someone strumming their guitar. He walks deeper into the woods, until he sees a hot young man with emo hair like his own. 'Mmhm he is hot' zuko thinks, but he actually says it out loud.

Frank Iero hears someone speak. "Mmhm, he is hot." Frank blushes deeply, looking up to find a ravishing boy standing in front of him. "Damn-" Zuko blushes hard, staring into Frank's hazel eyes. Frank doesn't try to look away, he just simply smirks.

He places his guitar into its case, sitting up, checking out zuko. Zuko is speechless, opening his mouth then closing it. He thinks that it must be a dream. He rubs his eyes then looks at Frank who is smirking away.

"The Names Frank. Frank Iero" Frank purrs seductively.

Zuko smirks slightly. "I'm Zuko Prince zuko."

"Mm, so you're royalty?" Frank bites his lip.

"Yeah. I am." Zuko walks over to Frank, swaying his hips slightly.

Frank looks at Zuko's scar. Placing his hand on it. Zuko closes his eyes, sighing.

"What happened?" Frank asks softly.

"I don't want to talk about it." Zuko mumbles.

Frank sighs and nods. "That's understandable."

Zuko looks into Frank's eyes, leaning closer before touching his lips to Frank's.

Frank pushes his lips harder against Zuko's, smirking against His lips.

They make out for a few minutes before frank pulls away.

"I-I have a tent, we can-" Zuko cuts him off by pressing his lips on Frank's in response, before mumbling a quiet 'yes'.

Frank nods, standing up, leading Zuko to his tent.

Then they go and have sex In Frank's tent.

The end.