Prologue

• Dedicated to my lovely readers

☯⚓●═══════●♥Prologue♥●═══════●⚓☯

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

place:X-Factor studio in London

time: July 22nd, 2013

any notes: This is only the beginning! :)

*

If you're going to be absent during my struggle, Don't expect to be present during my success"-Will Smith

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I woke up to someone screaming in my ear...

"JADE WAKE UP!!" "No" I said. Suddenly i was pushed off my bed."OWWWW!!!" I yelled."WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR!!" "Well you wouldn't wake up. its your last day at the X-Factor and you need to get ready before were late." Kourtney said sitting on my bed. "Well you didn't have to push me off." I told her. "okay." She said then walked out of the room. Well, that was weird.

Okay so let me tell you whats going on right now...I'm living with my friend, Kourtney Howell (17), and her brother Dan Howell, you know the famous You-Tuber, yeah thats him. Kourtney's parents moved to Los Angeles about a year and a half ago and wanted her to move with them and at the time I was living with her, but she didn't want to leave her friends and her brother so she and I moved in with her brother. Kourtney and I met 5 years ago because she used to be my neighbor and we instantly became best friends. Oh and did I mention she did you-tube videos like her brother and we did one toghteher where we sang together and everyone loved it. Then theres Mckenzie , has been a sister to me since my tenth grade year when I was in the schools recording studio singing the song "Break-even by The Script" and crying the whole time i was singing, did I mention that she recoded it on a video on her phone that is still on her phone to this day, when I was done singing she stopped recording and started comforting and asking what's wrong. After that, we became friends forever. Now, last but not least, there's Ashlynn, I've known her since I was about 6 years old. At the time we were in kindergarten, two innocent little girls, both with brown hair with wavy hair and bright blue eyes and the other(me) with dark brown hair that was straight and greenish-blue eyes. We became best friends over five words, "Hi my name is Jade". And that started our beautiful friend ship.

So heres whats going on my three best friends and I are getting ready for our last performance on the London X-factor. We started seperate and did our own sign-ups and all made it to be one the show. I sang "The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script", Kourtney sang "Counting Stars by One Republic", Mckenzie sang "Whatya Want From Me by Adam Lambert" and Ashlynn sang "Irreplaceable by Beyonce". When it was time for the judging we were told by the guest judge Ed, Sheeran (Kourtney fangirled a lot) told us since we were best friends and we were amazing singers that we should just be a singing group. And we did. We actually made it to the final round which is today. We are all excited.

So got in the shower. When I was done I got dressed. When I was done went downstairs to the kitchen where I saw Dan and Kourtney eating breakfast, which in other words was just cereal. I went and grabbed a bowl then to the pantry and grabbed some cereal, making sure not to get Kourtney's or she would kill me, poured my cereal and milk then brought it to the living room and and turned on the TV. Soon, Kourtney walked in with a smile on her face, "Why are you so happy?" I asked her. "Well, today is our last performance, I'm so happy and hope we win." She told me.