Is the stranger danger?

As the Pillow fight went crazier we decided to stop and do something else. As we were trying to decide on one thing Sam's phone went ringing. She stared on the name that was written and then answered.

She gulped. "Hello?" Sam's voice went cracky.  I felt worried, I never saw her that nervous on the phone, I knew there was something up.

"What's wrong?" I whispered waiting for a signal. We did hear some low voice coming from her speaker, and all I figured out it was a guy, and what I understood that he wanted to meet her. His voice wasn't familiar.

As Sam hung up, Madz and I started drowning her with questions. "Who was it? Are you okay? What happened?" We asked every question that popped in our mind.

"It's nothing important I should just..... meet my sister Tiffany somewhere, I should go" she stood up and went through the door running and hiding. since then, i didn't want to talk about it.

"Anyways, wanna hangout ?" I asked. Typical, she wasn't paying attention.

"Yeah, sure just a second." She responded. I didn't want to argue so I just went with it and started packing the living room up so we can get ready and hangout. I saw Madz at her phone and her face dropped a bit. Do I ask what's wrong? Or do I just forget the text and wait 'till she says something to me?

" Hey Skyy, I've gotta pop out for an hour or so I'll come to pick you and Sam up with Mia for shopping after? " she was a bit of a hurry getting her stuff together.

"Yeah that's cool, everything alright?" I had my concerned look on.

"Er yeah no don't worry, I just have to help my friend with something. I'll text ya later!"

Wow, they both couldn't have run out the door that fast. Why would they both lie to me though? I knew Sam wasn't helping her sister with something, why couldn't Sam just tell me she was meeting a guy? I fell onto the sofa and turned on 'School of Rock' to get my mind off it.

3 hours had passed and no word not text from anyone, even Mia. It was nearly 4 and shops closed at 6 because it was a Saturday. I went in Twitter to see anything interesting and that when I saw Sam's Tweet.

@SammyWilson7: why can't things go back to the way they were before, when I didn't have to lose someone I love.

WHAT. What's that meant to mean?! Surely she can't be talking about that guy, right? No, he would never make her lose someone she loves...would he? I had so many thoughts going round in my head , like why would someone do that to Sam and she have done nothing. What do I do if she lost me? All of a sudden I got creeped out, I don't know that guy. He would do anything to make her suffer he must make one of us leave her. Wait, what if it wasn't about me , I snapped back to reality. No, Sam would have told me if it involved me, I know she would. I went upstairs to get ready to try and distract myself from it.

I got out my phone and looked at the time. Reaching quarter to 5 and still no text from anyone, I started to get worried, this wasn't like them not to stick to their word or not make any contact with me. I decided to text my friend Mia and see if she wanted to do something.

'Hey you, do you fancy coming over and just have a girl night? Could really do it, but two aren't in contact, decided to do it with you, haha. xxx'

She text back almost instantly saying yes. Oh thank god. She got here in no more than 20 minutes and we just sat on the sofa talking for a good 2 hours or so.

"So Sam and Madz left you here and no contact? They must be in trouble or busy, don't think negatively." Even Mia was shocked and confused.

"I know, I don't get it?" I replied.

"Yeah, he's hot"

"Mia! What made you jump to your crush exactly." I popped.

"Oh sorry, I got distracted."

"Ohh, you wanna talk about him, alright. So what happened, did you talk?" I questioned.

"Well, we did. He even Complimented me!!!"

"That's great! Did he do that stretch and shake his hair thingie?" I said

"Not really, I hope he does it to me."

"Don't worry, stay hopeful." I gave her an advice.

"OMG, I can't remove his image from my mind he's pretty hot!" She replied showing me a picture of him and his brother.

"I can't lie, his brother is bloody gorg-"

We got cut by Sam and Madz coming in, That's why I wish my parents never gave them a spare key.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was the end of this chapter! I know it's sooo short. But I want pretty much I the mood plus sorry foe not updating these weeks but I had a pretty much bad pressure of tests and Asighnments so I couldn't be busy expect with them. Thank you so much lots of love. (_)

~SkyyA_13