Chapter 1 Back to Central City

Diana's POV

"We will be landing on Central City, here in a few moments," I heard the pilot say, as soon as I hear the pilot say that I slide over to the empty seat next to me and look out the window down at Central City.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" A man sitting in front of me told me as he watched me look down at central city.

"Um yeah sure I guess," I shoot him a nasty look.

"Sorry," he mumbles slumping back down into his seat. I roll my eyes and slip my headphones back into my ears and continue listening to my music. I let my head rest on the window and I shut my eyes as the plane slowly lands. Finally we land, and everyone grabs their things and slowly leaves the plane. There was a huge crowd in the airport, but I managed to push my way through the crowd of people and out the door. When I got outside I waved for a taxi and about ten taxis later one finally stops for me, I give the lady the address I want her to take me too and she drives off faster than I was expecting. The car ride wasn't to long until we arrived at a beautiful house I had bought not to long ago since I knew I would be moving back here for a while. I hop out of the car and pay her and she drives off.

I walk up to the house and slip the keys into the lock

I walk up to the house and slip the keys into the lock. I unlock the door and head inside the quiet empty house. I was inside my new house for about 10 seconds before I get a call.

"Hello," I answer the phone in a very monotoned voice.

"Hey Diana its David, I'm a couple minutes away from the address you gave to me with the uhaul have you arrived at your new place yet?" I listened to his deep voice through the phone.

"Yeah I'm already here. I can't wait for you to get here so I can show you around this place is amazing!" I have a little excitement in my voice.

"Alright well I'm gonna let you go I'll see you soon," David hangs up the phone. As soon as he hung up I slipped my phone into my back pocket and started to give myself a little tour of the house. I was upstairs in one of the rooms when I heard a knock on the door.

"That must be David," I say to myself heading down the stairs.

"David!" I squeal opening the front door.

"Diana it's so good to see you," David smiled giving me a big hug. David and I met and California and shared an apartment together, but we're just good friends nothing else. Well that's not totally true, we tried dating at first and it didn't work out so we just decided to be friends, and we're both pretty happy about it.

"Now are you gonna help me out with all your crap or not," he pointed to the uhaul.

"Of course I am," I roll my eyes and head towards the uhaul. We start with some of the easy things first and take things to were I want them, like stuff in bedrooms the couches in the living room, bringing in the dinning table and taking stuff to the kitchen. After a long day of hard work David and I finally finished. We both plop down on the couch and start breathing heavily.

"Alright you ready to go," I turn my head to him and smile.

"Go where!" He sat up immediately with anger in his voice.

"Well I found this club not to long ago and I was gonna go hang out there for a couples hours, so are you coming or not?" I questioned.

"Hell no!" He yelled giving me a dirty look.

"Alright fine you can stay here and crash, but your missing out on all the fun," I say now leaving the comfortable couch.

"Fine with me," I walked away, I went upstairs and changes in one of the rooms into this outfit

I grabbed David's keys and headed for his truck since I don't have a car yet. I start the engine turn up the radio and head into town, when I arrive I choose a parking spot and parked the truck. I walked inside and choose a stool, by the bar and asked one of the workers for a drink. He brought me back what I had asked for, I took a drink and set it back down on the counter and look over and see someone I recognized sitting next to me.

"Barry Allen is that you," I have a wide grin on my face.

"Um hello," he turns around in his seat now looking into my eyes.

"You probably don't know me, Diana Snart. You do probably know who my brother is thought, Leonard, Leonard Snart? I've heard so much about you." His facial expressions immediately changes as my smile gets bigger.

I hope you guys like vote and comment please