Chapter two

Ross' POV
Max ran after Adam and started hitting him, I was so confused. The next thing I knew was Max was on top of me after Adam pushed him, my face heated up turning Crimson red as so did Max's. He quickly scrambled of me and I got up when he was off me. "Oh I am so sorry Ross, Adam pushed me and well....yeah", Max starts saying over and over. "It's okay Max, I'm not hurt or anything" I reply trying to calm him down. "Are you sure?", he says back to me, "yes I'm sure, I'm going to go round and introduce myself to others, bye", I say as I walk of still blushing like a school girl. I turn round one more time before going of and see Max is still blushing too.

Max's POV
"What the hell Adam" I shout at the top of my lungs. "Wow your still blushing", Adam said laughing. "What, I was blushing because I just fell on Ross", I snapped back. "Just cause you didn't mind it", Adam giggles again. "Whatever it's over now", I say going back to my desk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip to lunch, Ross has talked to everyone in the Office. :P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Still Max's POV
It's lunch so we all take a break to get something to eat but before I can go with everyone else Tim shouts me. "Hey Max umm I need to tell you something" Tim says, I was thinking what the hell has he done, "what Tim" I mumble, "well I have said Riss can come live with us since he's at Adams and we have a spare room" he says. "What the hell" I say"as long as he doesn't get on my nerves", I say to Tim then run to catch up to everyone for lunch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another magic time skip and arriving at a sushi restaurant.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ross' POV
So we arrive at a Sushi restaurant and go in to get somewhere to sit, I am sat next to Max but I didn't feel that awkward. We get food and waiting for it we just talk. I rest my hand on part of the booth next to me, we talk video ideas and about the Offices. Max was next to me and he started to put his hand on the booth, we carried on talking when he put his hand right on top of mine! I quickly flinch away so does Max, I look at him and he's blushing, I can feel my face heat up and almost turn into a tomato. The rest of the meal was awkward but we still talked to each other, not like we were before that though and I think everyone else noticed how awkward it was for us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A mega super time skip back at the Office
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ross' POV
We got back to the offices and we all went to our Office, I then bus's Adam come in my office "you ready for Do Not Laugh" Adam asks he, "uhh.. Yeah I'm ready" I say remembering I got my jokes before we went out. First Video I will be in in these Offices.