September 3

So it is September 3 and everyone has already gotten to know their schedule and gotten their "circles of friends". Like always, I am the girl who no one talks to.
     Now, if you just met me, here are a few things about me: I think differently than what I say. All because of a stupid family disease that has been passed on like a necklace from a long generation. So, I may be saying that I hate Cameron Dallas but no boo boo, I love him.
     As I go to my locker, #23, I hear the popular girls AKA "The Mason High School Divas" discuss about the new kid who is coming to school next week. Yeah, I am pretty sure this "new kid" would fall right in love with these girls. It's just like every other f*ckboy in this d*mn school. I head over to my locker and SHOCKER: a threat note is taped on. It read, "Dear Myalma, go back to your negative little palace and stop being so rude. You and your precious self can go to your little janitor's closet. It's no secret that you spent almost every minute of the day in there.     XOXO, you don't need to know" I think to myself is this some kind of Gossip Girls episode to be a mystery who the f*ck would make it a mystery on to who this threatener is. This might be weird but I smell the paper to make sure it's not The Mason High School Diva's signature scent. "It's no lie that these girls write all their letters with their signature scent.", I said to myself in a mimicking voice. I rip the note apart and throw it to the garbage can next to my locker AKA "Myalma's House", name given to me to show how "rude" I am. I open my locker and get my math and health supplies. I annoyingly walk to my class.
     Period ~ 1     Teacher ~ Cecilia Knippel     Subject ~ Mathematics
To be honest, I enjoyed this class. Well, for the first week of school. After that, it came to a point that I noticed this class is probably the most hated class in my life. Well, this cute guy always sat next to me. His name is Cameron Dallas. He follows me everywhere I go. Oh, wait, did I forget to mention something? Yeah, well, Cameron Dallas is actually a poster I cut out and stuck on my binder. Yeah, I mean I guess it's cheesy but be honest, it makes one of many girls happy. This class is the worst because my parents decided that my disease isn't a big problem that will interfere with my education so they decided to put me in a regular sixth grade class. I would rather be stuck with people somewhat alike me than the people who are literally the opposite of me. I see the teacher write a problem on the chalkboard it reads as, "2263766 ~ 325527". "You will be given codes like these each and every 3 weeks. You have exactly those 3 weeks to figure out the code and give me a problem with that code's meaning. Each code will be directly for one person in this class. You may talk to your peers to get to know each other.", says Mrs. Knippel as she points to the code on the chalkboard. I had two things on my mind about this: 1) How the f*ck would I ever unravel this message? 2) What peers do I have? I started talking to Cameron and then before I knew it the bell rang. I left the classroom as if it was my main priority of the day.
     Period:2     Teacher:Anthony Benner     Subject ~ Health
I walked into the classroom with hope in my chest and fear in my eyes. I took out my binder and the health textbook given to us in the beginning of the school year. I sat next to this girl named Elizabeth but she was very quiet and shy and she didn't really talk to me. I don't think she despised me but she wasn't that type of girl that you would go to for some help or something to talk about something important. We kept our stuff to ourselves and only talked during turn, talk, and write time. Today, we learned about the human body. Many disturbing things happen as I could and tell but Mr. Benner made it pretty awkward. He was a clumsy man and kept making the skeleton fall so he chose students as his skeleton. During attendance he called my name, "Myanmar". I replied with an angry voice and said, "IT'S MYALMA!!!" He told me to wait outside of the classroom until there was only five minutes left of class. I think he thought I was ,ad or something but I was truly just saying my name. Well, in my head I was, it just came out the wrong way. I walked into class packed my bag and the bell rang. I left class and was getting ready to go to my locker.
     Period: 3     Lunch
I walked to my locker and noticed that these people kept looking at me as if I was some kind of hobo from the streets of NYC. I got my lunch and smashed it into my bag not caring whether my yogurt would spill on top of all my school supplies. I then took out my health textbook and put it underneath my new locker shelf that my mom bought me at OfficeDepot. I carefully made my way to the janitors closet to eat my lunch. I hid behind the cheap mops. I took out my binder and started looking at Cameron. I had to admit, I was daydreaming about how me and Cameron's baby would look like. I took a calm nap because my dog's screaming kept me awake last night. I heard a wobble on the doorknob and  got the mint scented garbage bags to hide under. I wasn't caught. I looked at my clock and noticed that I had only 3 minutes until the bell rang. I picked up all my mess and stuff and got ready to leave. In less than 1 minute, the bell rang.
     Period:4     Teacher:Almasia Rivera     Subject:Spanish
I walked into my class and sat down in the first available seat I saw. Mrs. Rivera gave me that death stare that you would get if you were Percy Jackson in "The Lightning Thief" during the Medusa scene. "Myalma, would you please tell this class the days and months in Spanish starting from the beginning?" , she said as she cal my stood up from her funny noise-making rolling chair. I stayed in my seat and responded as, "Well, actually, I'm okay.", I tried saying in the calmest voice I can. Furiously, she stood up and placed her hands on her desk like how a gorilla would do to his brown, furry tummy. "Oh, did I forget to mention, IT WASN'T A QUESTION, IT WAS A COMMAND!" , she said in the most furious voice I have ever heard. The students stared and one of them was laughing. I got up terrified and said as what my teacher told me to do, " Enero, Febrero, Marzo, Abril, Mayo, Junio, Julio, Agosto, Septiembre, Octubre, Noviembre, Diciembre. Domingo, Lunes, Martes, Miércoles, Jueves, Viernes, Sábado." Mrs. Rivera sat down happy and calm. I packed my stuff up while praying that this class would be over. BEEEEEEEEP! The bell rang. I didn't need to go to my locker so I went straight to my next class.
     Period:5     Teacher:Emily Lapiarre     Subject:English
Grammar is my worst subject ever but Mrs. Lapiarre makes it pretty fun. Today, we worked on the "language" Shakespeare uses in Romeo and Juliet. We had to write it down and draw a picture to show the scene. That's pretty much all we did in class. No one laughed at me or made me get "mad". It was all calm and to be honest at the end of class, I gave her a hug. I saw us being great friends in the future. Here comes my next class.
     Period:6     Teacher:Jannett Giblam     Subject:History
I had hope for this class. I took out my favorite history book on The Revolutionary War. I got it from the school library. It had many amazing facts that I didn't even know about and trust me, I'm a very bright, brilliant girl. Mrs Giblam told us to read 15 pages and then we would do a worksheet. Reading those 15 pages took me almost 23 minutes out of my 45 minute class. This boy named Alex passed around the worksheets. I started mines as soon as I got it. Mrs. Giblam is pretty old so she doesn't really talk. She mostly writes things on the board. She wrote down our homework, "Write an essay on what you read. Due ~ next Tuesday." I had exactly a week and one day to complete this assignment. She told us good-bye as we left her class to go to our last class.
     Period:7     Teacher: Kristopher Opotta     Subject:Physical Ed.
I went into the girls locker room to go ahead and get dressed. I realized that I left my gym clothes at home so I had to stay at the bleachers facing the wall.
     Dismissal
Time to go home at last. I walked for about 40 minutes to get home.
     My mom made some beef tacos. They were yummy. I went into my room to do my homework. Once I had completed it, I read my book "Behind the Closet" by Alexandra Franmet. "Lights off!" , said my mom and it was time to go to bed. God knows what will happen these days!🙏👁🌚🌝