Mini Coma (CCs little sister)

Max's POV

"Don't go CC, pwease." I begged my older brother as he was leaving to go to California and start a band with some other guys.

"Maxie, I'll be home soon ok cutie? I promise." He said booping my nose, making me giggle. "Pinky pwomise?" I asked him while sticking my pinky out. He smiled and wrapped his big pinky around my small one.

"I love you Maxine." He whispered to me. "I Wuv you too CC." I whispered back to him, feeling tears come to my eyes, knowing that I probably won't see my big brother for a long time.

"Now don't cry sweetie, your a big girl, a big, beautiful, 4 year old princess, and princesses don't cry ok?" He said wiping away my fresh tears. I nodded my head and backed up, now standing next to our mommy.

"Please, take care of her mom." CC said to mommy. "I will Christian." She said and kissed his cheek.

Then he left..

"Come on you little brat." Mommy said dragging me in the house by my wrist.

*

CCs POV 2 years later...

I looked down at the picture of me and my little sister the day she was born, she was so small in my arms.

Ill never forget the day I became a big brother.

I kissed the picture, feeling tears come to my eyes, as I remembered basically lying to her the day I left.

I told her I was going to visit, but I wasn't, that day was the day I was finally free.

Our mom abused us, mainly me..

I should've never left her there with our mom, I probably just set her up for a life filled with hell.

"I'm sorry Maxie, I'm so sorry." I whispered.

"CC, you gotta stop beating yourself up.. I'm sure she's fine, you said she was a strong girl." Jinxx said pulling my curtain of my bunk open.

"I'll never forgive myself, I left her there in tears, with the worst mom ever, I'm the worst big brother ever." I told him, with tears streaming down my face. "No your not, you left because you wanted to live your dreams." Jinxx told me while sitting on the edge of my bunk.

"Guys! Come on! Get ready! We go on stage in 30 mintues!" Andy called out to everyone on the bus.

"Come on, lets get ready, and try to forget about all this ok?" He said. I nodded my head while sighing and got up, walking into the bathroom to get ready.

Maxs POV

"Please mommy! No!" I screamed as my mom hit me again, I wish she would just stop. "You worthless piece of shit! Your just as stupid as your emo brother!" She yelled at me, then slapped me hard across my face, causing my head to snap in the other direction.

I quickly got up from the floor, and ran to the front door, swinging it open and started running.

*** 

I ended up running to a building where there was alot of music and screaming from the inside.

I wrapped my arms around me, trying to keep myself warm from the November cold breeze hitting my bare arms.

I was wearing a short sleeved purple Batman shirt, and my purple skinny jeans, along with my purple joker converse.

I walked into an alley beside the building with loud music, and slid down the wall crying from the pain in my body.

Why? What did I do to deserve this?

I had my brother, but he left me when I was four, he left me to suffer. And I hated him for that, and not to mention he lied to me, he said he would see me soon, yeah, two years later I haven't heard anything from him, but me being the oblivious 4 year old I was.. Believed him.

I pulled my knees up to my chest and cried into my hands, as the loud music stopped.

Then I heard a door open, I looked up to see a tall man with black hair, cut kinda like a Mohawk.

"Hey kid, you alright?" He asked kneeling down next to me. I looked at him with tears rimming my eyes. He sighed and wiped my tears away.

"I'm Andy, what's your name?" He asked sitting down next to me. "Maxine." I said in a small voice.

"How old are you Maxine?" He asked me curiously. "6." I told him, while shivering.

He pulled his leather jacket off and put it around me, "thank you." I said just above a whisper.

Vote 

Comment 

Follow 

Stormy

Peaceskies❤✌❤✌❤