‘’Yes I did, and if the pranks stop, then I’ll gladly give them back to you.’’ Stefan admits and Dean Thought about it for a second, a small price to pay if his baby got her shoes back on and he could get her back on the road.

‘’Fine, the pranks stop starting now.’’ Dean gritted his teeth, he hated giving in but this was his baby and he couldn’t leave her sitting without wheels, no way in hell.

Stefan nods and gets off Dean, they both seat in the backseat of the stolen car and lean all the way back, they stayed silence, then they heard voices they lifted their gazes and saw Sam and Damon coming towards them, Dean’s heart started beating fast as he was looking at Damon with love in his eyes, he loved his vampire so fucking much, and he knew Damon loved him just as much. Dean turn to look at Stefan and almost gasped as he saw the glint in Stefan’s eyes, he had this gentle look in his eyes, he was biting his lower lip and he didn’t even blink, Dean follow Stefan’s eyes to see who he was looking at with those eyes even though he was pretty sure he already knew.

Dean saw how Stefan started to squirm a bit as Sam got closer, and he couldn’t help but wonder how come he hasn’t seen this before, how come he hasn’t notice that Stefan likes Sam?

Does Sam feel the same way towards Stefan?

Damon notice the little things, he knew when Jeremy was having problems, he knew when Stefan started to drink human blood and was getting out of control and he also knew Elena was two faced bitch. So his sixth sense couldn’t be wrong now, nope not now.

As he looks at Sam trying to avoid looking at Stefan but sneaking secret glances at the same time, he doubted Dean or Stefan noticed it. Stefan was way too dense, he’s always the quiet, torment myself broody kind of guy, the oh I’m a vampire but I want to be good so I’ll just drink animal blood. But now he was acting weirder then before and Damon wonders if by any chance Stefan might be starting to feel something for Sam, and if he was, should he help them move things along? Or let them go at their own pace? If he waited, man at the pace both nerds were going, it will be 300 hundred years before one of them make a move, Damon didn’t have the patience.

‘’You find something babe?’’  Dean asks Damon as he jumps in the driver’s seat to start the car. Damon raises his eyebrows in a questioning matter but Dean Wave a hand in a dismissive way, so Damon didn’t question as to why Dean was in the back seat with Stefan.

‘’A scent, but I’m not sure, I mean they smell like some vampires me and Stefan had come across before, but why would they be here, they never visit small time towns only Mystic Falls.’’ Damon frowns as he remembers the smell; it was like the original’s scent, he wince thinking about Klaus, Rebekah and Elijah those three put crazy people to shame, they were psychotic and killers.