book of Ella

HEy guys! :)

well cliche may it sound but! THIs is my first time posting a story in WATTPAD!

so have mercy and bare with my mistakes! hehe

but i really hope u like it.

it sort of sad at the first chapters but everything will get exciting in the following chapters (i hope so just hoping my brain continues to work hard hehe )

this is dedicated to my bestfriends!if you find my story here in wattpad ill treat u guys something like euhhmm candy>> haha mwaah

have fun and please comment! (with mercy hahah)

“Ella” 

The day my father died was the day I felt my world died. And along with his coffin going down the deep dark hole on the ground my happy days are buried with him.

“ lady Ella, please we have to leave the rain is getting stronger” my loyal maid in waiting Sarah held the umbrella tightly as the hard wind tried to blew it away. But I don’t seem to feel the cold rain or the hard wind at that very moment I was numb still staring down the freshly dug ground where my father lay in his cold rest.

“Lady Ella the mistress is already leaving. The limousine is waiting She said if you don’t want to go home ohm... at least come out the rain” I sighed deeply.  And looked behind Sarah who was already soaking wet because of trying to protect me from the rain I felt sorry for her. But I don’t want to go home yet I don’t want to leave father here alone.

 Or maybe it’s me who is scared to be alone.

If I go back to that castle of ours that we call home. I would fell lonelier now that father is gone.  Its big empty walls and large pillars and those big and golden framed paintings that’s full of people who I think don’t even know how to smile has always creped me out especially at night

 And in my grandiose but silent room where I always felt alone because as a daughter of a duke no one is allowed to stay in my room if it’s past crew few time. Not even my maids in waiting.

 Repetitive may it sound I felt like a bird inside a golden cage.

I been always scared of being alone and only father understood my fears no one else. But now he left earlier than everyone expected, the doctor said he still had  months to live but then destiny has played its pranks my father left aweek  before my birthday which was tomorrow.

“Lady Ella” Sarah called out once more. I closed my eyes trying to say small prayers that somehow reach my father. 

Father I already miss you . . . can u hear me? I’m scared so scared.

When I opened my eyes a huge breeze swept over us. And I could swear I heard my father’s voice saying.

My dear sweetheart I’m not dead. . .

CHAPTER ONE

“Mourning Dinner”

Birthdays should be one of the happiest days in a year. And it will be my 15th birthday tomorrow. I always remembered my birthdays to be color full and festive. There will be hundreds of guests and there will be dancing and generous meals it’s not that it’s what I asked for Its because my father wanted my birthday to be special like the birthdays of the Princess of our kingdom. I always wanted things to be simple and private but my father who loves grandiose parties never permits this.