Asher

Asher~ Fighter

My friends finally got me to cave and go with them to the fight club down the street from our college and apartment. They bribed me by saying that we could have a movie night of ONLY my choices tomorrow since it would be Saturday. You would see why that appeals to me if you knew what
movies I watched haha let's just say I love Disney and Horror movies. Don't judge me Belle is the shit! Haha :3.

Anywhore, we were walking down to the fight club since it was only two blocks away from our apartment. Jack and Cole were talking about who was gunna be fighting, while Ashley, Katie, and I were talking about what movies to watch for my Movie Night. The boys said one name that caught my attention though, it was Asher. Asher was in all of my classes at the college. We both signed up for Music as a Major and Creative Writing as a Minor. He was a really good singer and guitarist.

The boys were talking about how he was the best fighter in our district but a new guy named, Chase had challenged him to a fight claiming he was the best fighter. They both made a deal that whoever won had to admit something no one else knew about him and the loser had to run stark naked down the street. I had to admit the loser would be extremely funny to watch, haha, but I was really hoping Asher would win! Ok so I had a little (HUGE) crush on him but no way in hell was anyone ever and I mean EVER gunna know about it unless they had a death wish hell Ashley and Katie didn't even know and they were my best friends! I do wish though that by some miracle Asher would like me too which most likely won't ever come true. I mean we have only ever talked once and that was because the poor boy needed a pencil haha which I was happy to give him of course.

Soon we arrived at the club and my stomach was in knots. I was about to see the boy I have liked for 2 years either beat the shit out of somebody or get the shit beaten out of him by someone. So it's basically a 50/50 chance.

We walked into the club and I noticed how crowded the place was, "Wow guys, I guess everyone wanted to see this fight".

It was Cole who answered me. "Well duhhh Emma no one has ever challenged Asher before who was as good as Chase is, I have no doubt that Asher will win though that boy is made of steal. What I really wanna know though is what his secret is and I can tell you that's the same reason that about half these people are here."

I didn't say it aloud but I was actually thinking the same thing. I mean this boy is basically indestructible so having to tell a secret could show someone his weakness which everyone, of course, wants to know. Wooooow everyone really needs to get a life if this is what they think about 24/7 its just sad haha hell I didn't even wanna come tonight yet here I am -_-.

We all sat down in the front right as the lights went out. A light came on in the center of the stage it was dim but enough so you could see the whole stage without blinding anyone. * Asher came walking down the middle isle with a blank look on his face. He wasn't the cocky type and never bragged about winning. He had an air of confidence around him as he walked giving everyone the illusion that he wasn't worried but as I looked at him I could see his pointer finger shaking a bit. He didn't look to the sides, at the crowd, when he walked he just stared straight forward. One of the two boys on either side of him whispered something in his ear making him look straight at the front row, straight at me. His eyes widened slightly and his mouth curved upward slightly making me blush to which he winked. I heard a couple gasps in the crowd at his sudden show of emotion while Ashley and Katie nudged me with their elbows. Asher got up onto the ring and waited for Chase, his face changed back into his blank stare.

When Chase came out a few seconds later it was the total opposite of Asher. Chase had a cocky grin on his face and an arrogant air about him. He was looking all around the crowd before his eyes settled on me. His staring made me very uncomfortable and worry started to consume me as he made his way over to me. I looked over at Asher with pleading eyes as Chase crouched in front of me. Let me tell you Asher looked pissed; his jaw was shut so tight his vein was popping out and his fist was clenched tightly turning white. Asher saw me looking at his silently pleading and his eyes softened.

He came over and said, "So Chase are we gunna fight or are you gunna fail at flirting with Emma?"

"Pleaseee I aint failing at nothing am I Emma?" Chase replied looking down at me.

"Well actually you are Chase and you're being freakin' creep so just go lose already so we can hear Asher's secret go home, watch some Scooby Doo, and sleep." I answered to Chase.

This remark earned me another small smile from Asher which I gladly returned. Chase seemed to be pretty angry that I had just made fun of him in front of the entire room.

He got up, leaned in close and whispered, "This aint finished yet Emma."

Asher leaned over too and said, "Come on Chase lets fight."

And they did. They climbed back up into the arena touched knuckles and began beating each other up. Asher swung left hitting Chase in the head, hard but not hard enough to knock him out. Chase tried kicking Asher in the side but Asher was too fast and dodged it without impact. Asher once again went to hit Chase in the face but Chase saw it coming and moved out of the way kicking his leg out in the process. Asher didn't show any signs of pain even though he must have been. With one last kick to the back of his knee Chase was down on the ground and Asher had won.

Chases friends carried him out of the arena while trying to wake him up for his part of the challenge; he had to run around naked. EWWWWWWW I was sooo not going to watch that take place. My friends and I stayed seated waiting for Asher to share his secret since he won. I couldn't wait to know what the big bad boys' secret was. He finally came back up onto the stage after getting water and being congratulated from his friends.

He looked around then looked at me and began to speak, "Ok so I bet ya'll wanna know what my secret is huh? Well ya nosy damn people if you must know my secret is that I'm in love with a girl. Not just any girl either a beautiful, smart, kind, music loving, story writing girl. To make things even better for all of you is the fact that she is here, in this very room with us right now. Who is this amazing girl who has captured my heart you may ask? Well her name is Emma and she is sitting right here in the front row."

OH MY FLUFFING GOD did he just say what I think he did?! Yes, yes he did EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. I notice that Asher is looking at me with a guarded expression and I realize that I haven't said anything yet. A huge smile consumes my face and a jump out of my chair flying into Asher's arms which apparently he wasn't expecting because the impact made us both fall him on his back me on him. I heard a couple awe's and looked over to see my Katie and Ashley snapping pictures of us. Gotta love them I thought looking back down at Asher. His green hair was super messy like normal but his brown eyes had an unusual sparkle in them. * We just stared at each other for a while then I started leaning in, soon our lips connected and wow words can't even begin to describe our kiss. Our lips molded perfectly together like they were meant for each other. His hand came up to cup my cheek and I let my hands comb through his messy green hair.

Our kiss got cut short though because Katie just had to yell out, "Bout time you got some Emma."

Let's just say if looks could kill she would be dead. I looked over at Asher and blushed a beat red letting my hair fall to hide it.

He then gently moved my hair and kissed my blush saying, "Don't hide your blush it's adorable."

This only made me blush more and in this moment I realized something, this green haired fighter is the boy I wanna spend the rest of my life with.

So I looked at him and with full confidence said, "Boy imma marry you one day."

And guess what...

I Did.