Intruders

It's been 2 days since I broke my computer I told a couple of friends at school about what happened. They were shocked and they asked why I did it. I told them just for fun I guess. Now it's 4:30 pm my brother told me he was leaving tonight to go back home to West Virginia. I was very upset so I went to my room I opened the door and a mask was on my window I screamed so loud. My mom ran up and she saw the mask and asked why is the Halloween mask their? I told her I did not do that. Of corse she did not believe me.
October 23rd, 2013
It's 1:00 I heard loud crashes downstairs and I went down with my base ball bat and their was a guy he screamed so loud and had no eyes or it was dark eye liner he ran out of the house I turned on the light all the lights were red my parents came down and called the cops as soon as possible and when they came people were outside and my friend ran up to me and asked why the house lights were red I said it was the guy from the chat room. 2 hours after the cops had no idea what happened they told us to stay out of the house for 2 days and stay in a local hotel.

Note: this is not about me Ryan this is about a person that I heard about and his experience on the deep web.