Come With Me

B-joo immediately climbed over his pained friend's legs to embrace him. Hansol's head nestled into B-joo's neck, his tears running down his own cheek until they fell onto the younger boy's chest. B-joo caressed his soft hair comfortingly and gently pulled his head back so that he could see the other man's eyes that were so full of sadness. B-joo forgot his fear and used his thumb to wipe away the tears on Hansol's face. To his surprise, Hansol leaned into his touch and placed his hand over B-joo's and locked eyes with him.

B-joo gently rubbed circles on Hansol's cheek and leaned in slowly, eyes scanning his face. Without meeting any sort of resistance or hesitation, he continued forward and kissed the shining tear off of Hansol's left cheek. Hansol wondered if it actually happened since it was so soft, like a butterfly wing.

He pulled back, foreheads touching. Immediately he searched Hansol's face.

"Han.. I didn't mean to... I just don't like to see you hurt."

B-joo noticed tears falling down his own face now, afraid of his friend's response. It was Hansol's turn to comfort the younger boy who was on his knees between his legs.

"Why are you crying, Byungjoo?"

"I'm afraid of myself and what I just did to you. To our friendship."

"Don't be. They should be happy tears."

"What do you mean?"

"No matter what happens, because of this, I know that I love you, and that you love me, too."

B-joo stood and pulled Hansol to his feet. Hansol took the corner of his t-shirt and wiped away B-joo's tears, never looking away from his friends eyes.

"So, when is the funeral?" B-joo asked.

"Two days," Hansol replied solemnly, his hands in his pockets.

"Come with me," he pleaded.

"Hansol, it's your father. I wouldn't want to be intruding."

"B-joo, there is no other person I would rather have at my side than you. Please be there for me."

"Well, when you put it like that... of course" B-joo smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

Let Me Love You (A Hanjoo Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें