"Mabel Pines would you go to prom with me?" Jackson asked.

Mabel hugs Jackson.

"YES, YES, INFINITY TIMES YES!" Mabel replied.

They kiss.

Time skip to Prom night. (I'm super lazy)

"Time for Prom Photos," said Mrs. Pines.

"Alright smile you guys," said Mr. Pines as he was clicking the camera.

Dipper was wearing a nice black tuxedo, while Pacifica was wearing a lake foam green dress.

Mabel however was wearing a red sequin dress and Jackson was wearing a blue tuxedo.

"Alright limo should be here in a few," said Dipper.

Pacifica was talking to Mrs. Pines on how to take care of Tyrone.

"Okay, he likes to have a pacifier in his mouth when he sleeps, he is currently allergic to mushed avocados, and he likes a warm bottle to help him sleep," said Pacifica.

"Don't worry it's not like I haven't changed a diaper before," said Mrs. Pines, "I did it for the twins for 7 years."

"7 years?" Pacifica asked.

"I thought there was a monster in the toilet," said Mabel.

Pacifica gave Mabel a questioning look.

"I was just a little kid with a weird fear," said Mabel, "Sue me!"

Mr. Pines pulls Jackson aside.

"Okay listen," said Mr. Pines, "I want you to give Mabel the time of her life, also in case you two do any 'Socializing' your going to need these."

Mr. Pines gives Jackson a box of condoms.

"I don't want anymore grandkids for a while," said Mr. Pines.

"You don't have to worry Mr. P I'm the kind of guy that waits til marriage," said Jackson, "It may sound old fashioned, but some things can't go out of style."

"Okay, but you better take those just in case," said Mr. Pines, "Prom night is when teenagers of all ages get freaky."

"Isn't that what the punch bowl is for?" Jackson asked.

Mr. Pines shrugs.

The limo pulls up to the house.

"Limo's here," said Dipper.

"Alright you kinds have fun," said Mrs. Pines.

They get in the limo, then they drive off.

When they got there they saw a huge sign welcoming the students.

"Welcome to the 2017* Gravity Falls High School Prom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Yes the extra exclamation points are necessary)"

"Did they really need to put that message there?" Jackson asked.

"Unfortunately yes they need to," said Dipper.

They walk in to see everyone dancing to the song, "Cake by the Ocean." (I would put the song in, but I think you guys may have heard it a thousand times.)

"Alright lets party," said Mabel.

They all danced for hours until it was time to announce the Prom King and Queen.

"Alright everyone it is time to announce the Prom King and Queen," the DJ announce, "And your prom king is..... Dipper Pines."

The crowd cheers Dipper on as he walks up the stage to receive his crown.

"Congratulations to our Prom king," said the DJ, "And your Prom Queen...... Pacifica Northwest."

The crowd cheers Pacifica on as she walks up the stage, all except her ex friends for obvious reasons. (Remember her cronies from the main series.)

She receives her crown and the photographer takes their picture.

"Alright time for the last song of the night," said the DJ.

He plays, "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran. (Song in video above.)

"My lady may I have this dance?" Jackson asked Mabel.

"Yes you may my knight in shining armor," said Mabel.

They all danced until the song was over.

They returned to the limo and went home.

Dipper and Pacifica gets out of the limo.

"Aren't you guys coming out?" Pacifica asked.

"Nah, we're heading to his apartment," said Mabel.

"Don't she be back in one piece tomorrow morning," said Jackson.

"Don't do anything crazy you'll regret," said Dipper.

"Almost like you two did," said Jackson.

"We do not regret having Tyrone, he made our life feel better."

Dipper slams the door and the limo drives off.

They walk in to see Mrs. Pines holding a crying Tyrone.

"Sorry he apparently didn't want to sleep until you guys got home," said Mrs. Pines.

"It's okay," said Pacifica.

"Do those crowns mean what I think it means?"

"Yes mom, Pacifica and I are Prom King and Queen," said Dipper.

"Looks like Tyrone is officially the first Prom Prince," said Pacifica.

Pacifica grabs Tyrone from Mrs. Pines hands.

"Hey don't cry mommy's here."

"Better put him to sleep."

They walk upstairs and place Tyrone in his crib.

"Goodnight sweet prince," said Dipper.

Tyrone falls asleep.

Then Dipper and Pacifica get in bed and fall into dreamland

A/N: Alright that was the prom chapter. This is officially, at least, the longest chapter I have wrote for this story. Also this is the last chapter to feature a random character quote at the end because it is hard to look for quotes for each chapter. Okay see you next chapter.

BTW, I'm just guessing when they graduate from high school and thought it would be 2017.

Random Character Quote: If you've ever taken a road trip through the pacific northwest, you've probably seen a bumper sticker for a place called "Gravity Falls". It's not on any maps, and most people have never heard of it, some people think it's a myth. But if you're curious, don't wait. Take a trip. Find it. It's out there somewhere in the woods. Waiting.- Dipper aka the final lines of the show (Season 2 Episode 20: Weirdmagedon 3: Take Back The Falls.)