Rude Children Don't Survive

It's nearing the midnight hour and a group of teens head for a train station to go home, there's Melissa a punk girl who might be caring but keeps it well hidden well behind her sarcasm and stubbornness. Then Kalvin, has a "thing" for Melissa, yet refuses to show feeling by only ever being rude and threatening to everyone, especially those who contradict him. Leo is even more rude and threatening but tries to tone it down in order not to surpass Kalvin; there isn't much else to him aside that he enjoys smoking cigarettes, perhaps more than his parents do. Penelope, but everyone just calls her "Bee" for how bitchy she can be towards anyone for little to no reason, yet of course she wouldn't have Horus if she was like this to everyone. Russ for short, he's just a careless guy who'll try to keep the group in check without ruining any of their fun, and when he has to he can be the biggest mistake you'll ever make if pissed.

After waiting at the station for a bit the train had finally arrived, climbing on, there wasn't anyone except an elderly woman who sat alone in the rear of the train, she looked to be asleep as her head was down. Everyone instead sat down near the front, with the chairs being in pairs against the wall, everyone except Kalvin and Leo.

Melissa began with "Man that was a sick concert."

"Yeah, never thought that place could be so epic, it's been awhile since we've raged that hard" said Kalvin

"No one asked for your opinion, Kal" Penelope remarked

"And no asked for you, yet you're here" contributed in Leo.

Kalvin and Melissa awed at his comeback, while Penelope swung for Leo because she sat with her legs across Horus' lap she couldn't reach, even with Leo standing on the other side of Horus, with a little movement it became a complete miss. She then turned her attention to Horus, giving him a sort of mad stare she said, "Well aren't you going to do something"

Horus then replied, "You're right" he then proceeded to look as if about to punch Leo which he could've but instead offered a high five, which Leo gladly accepted. This only enraged Penelope, but Horus got what was coming to high in form of many petty hits.

Melissa interrupted "You're one to talk Leo, 19 and still a senior, what went wrong there?"

There was a small burst of laughter then a sudden shift in attitude from Leo, "You know, how about you shut your fucking mouth Melissa, with that ridiculous look of yours anyone could confuse you for a clown." Kalvin stepped in to calm him down, telling him to have a smoke, there wasn't much that could set Leo of like that but insulting his intelligence being one of them. Kalvin continues "Alright now everyone's going to drop this and that'll be the end of it. Anyway what's going to happen next week?"

Penelope answered "I don't know about anyone else but me and Horus are going out on our own, tell them babe."

"Yeah what she said" Horus murmured

Melissa then said, "You can count me out, my freaking mom is having a family reunion at the house and apparently I can't miss it."

"Well I'm going to get a nice amount of grass this week so you could some over Kal, see just how much we can breathe in before we suffocate," Leo announced.

"Alright it's a plan." marks Kalvin.

Meanwhile, having nowhere to go, the smoke from Leo's cigarette had reached the elderly woman in the back of the train *cough* *cough* "Damn kid, could you put that cigar out it's conflicting with my lungs."

Leo hollers out, "Hey old lady, shut up and deal with it alright, there's worse things in the world than your breathing, like Korea or crocs" everyone then chuckles

Yet she kept talking "You're such a rude bunch, and rude children don't survive"

Quietly to the group Penelope says "What the hell is she talking about?"