1

Holly's POV

"Um Spencer Reid, party for two?" I asked the lady at the front. She smiled at me.

"Your the second to arrive, let me being you to your other guest." She said to me, Spence was already here, that was odd. Usually he was late because he lost track of time on some books he was reading. "Right over here ma'am."

I looked up, his hair was longer then usual, since the last time I saw him. His lips looked chapped and really could use some Chapstick. That was always something he forgot. I could only see the back of his head but he needed a hair cut, he seemed to forget some simple care things like his hair.

"Hey, did you join a boy band?" I asked him ruffling his hair. He flinched and turned around to look at me, a small frown on his face before he slid from his chair. His head bent down once he hugged me, his face barried in my neck. I hugged him too, patting his back. "Did you get taller?" Spence and I always teased each other like this, but now he didn't seem to be paying attention or even enjoying the banter. I didn't push it, he pulled the chair out so I say down across from him.

"How are you?" He then asked me and I shrugged. "Awe come on Holly." Spencer insisted and I actually enjoyed seeing him smile now. Something I didn't see anymore as we only talked on phone, he was a huge anti-tech guy.

"I'm okay," I wasn't sure if I should ask him how he was. I had missed the funeral. The funeral of the girl he loved only months ago. I had only talked to one person on his team once, Penelope Garcia to see how he was because he wasn't taking calls and I didn't know where he went of if he was alright. Even alive. "How are you?" I asked with hesitation laced in my voice.

"Me? Well guess I've gotten better but it's always going to be there bit." He started off talking really loud but then began to mumble as he thought. My eyes wondered as I realized what I had done.

"Spence I'm sorry I didn't mean-"

"No it's fine Holly." I hated that he was using my full name. He had only done that a couple if times, he always called me Holl. "You still drink white cherry wine?" I then smiled picking up a glass taking a small sip.

"I almost forgot you don't forget." I whispered while crossing my legs. Then he smiled at me and I looked at the menu. Italian had always been something Spencer liked, even in the academy. "You still like Italian I see." Then I let out a soft chuckle. "And sweater vests." He gave me a soft smile.

"Yeah," Spencer mumbled twisting something small in his fingers. "So how long are you staying?" He asked, I then remembered that I had yet to tell Spencer I was staying permanently. I bit my lip.

"Actually I'm not going back," I said to him, then he froze looking up at me. His eyes wide. "Oops, forgot to tell you." I smiled drinking more wine as he gave me a look.

"What?" He asked me with a wide smile. "That's-that's great Holly!" Spencer was trying to make our relationship less personal, I didn't push the matter but just let him happen. Then his face dropped as he looked at me. "Have you found a job?" He then asked me and I shrugged.

"No but I figured I can used some saved up money to stay in my feet until I find a place." I said with a shrug while taking a bite of my pasta. Spencer shook his head at me. I gave him an odd look. "What Spence?" I asked him and he sighed.

"Holly you can't just use up your funds while you were trying to find a job and place to stay permanently." Spencer said to me while taking a bite of his soup.

"Spence it's fine, don't worry about it." I said trying to eat my pasta. But he seemed relentless giving me a look that indicated that he was it giving up then he shrugged.

"You could come work for the BAU." Spencer mumbled and chewed on the inside of his mouth. "With me." He added, I then tried to surpress a blush. I giggled with a small nod.

"I'll think about it." I said in a small voice finally looking up at him. "You know how I feel about politics though Spence." He sighed while looking down for a moment.

"Fine think about it," He continued. "But your not staying at some hotel where you'll get bed bugs and end up with some transmitted disease from other people who have slept there." I always liked when he rambled. It was cute.

"Spence don't worry about it." This was a phrase that I often told him when I didn't want him to constantly call me, but that was something that I needed considering that I hadn't talked to him in months other then last week when I told him I was going to be in town. But now I did somewhat wish that I wanted him to worry, I wanted him to care.

"Holl it's fine, you can stay with me." Spencer said with a small shrug. I gave him an odd look. "Come on my best friends moved to my city from working at the British embassy and I'm supposed to let her sleep on the street?" He rambled with a shake of his head.  "Not happening." I sighed.

"Fine. I'll stay with you."

////////////
A/N

First part..........

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotqueen459