See What You Got

After my shift was over I met Harry outside. He instantly grabbed my hand and I ignored the sparks that went off. He looked at me as If to see if I felt it then dragged me to the beach. There on the sand was a huge blanket and basket. He quickly picked me up bridal style and ran all the way down the sand. He may have tripped a couple of time and I may have pushed us over once or twice but we finally got there both collapsing on the ground. Then I thought of something.

'Hey how are we going swimming without swim suits'

He stroked his chin as if thinking of something.

Then as if a bright light bulb appeared ontop of his head he suddenly yelled our.

'Skinny dippin'

I laughed. This is my fault. I said he wasn't fun and now I'm pay the price. Someone should really put tape over my mouth so it could stay shut. Harry stood and started take off his clothes. I mean I'm not complaining (I really am not complaining) he has a good body but damn if I look all hell with break loose at this kinky beach. Far off I could see a couple snogging on the other side of the beach. After I heard a certified splash I opened my eyes to see Harry in the water. I walked up to the water letting my feet get wet.

'So who's not fun now' he said

Calm down Sophie he's getting getting to you.

'Do I see a chicken' then he started making chicken noises. Oh hell no. I quickly shed my clothes and jumped into the water.