Answers~

Kaneki sighed into my ear, nibbling softly on my earlobe. "E-ep!" Kaneki bit harshly on my earlobe, but not hard enough to break skin. "Finally Y/N I get to have you as myself... You have no clue how many years I've waited to claim you.." My eyes widened at that comment. Years? I've never known him that long. Or....

Little Y/N ran through her yard being chased by Hide and Kaneki, giggling happily. Kaneki stopped her by grabbing her arm, but she tripped and landed on top of him. She blushed deeply as their lips met in a soft kiss. "Ooh! Ken and Y/N kissed!" Hide said in a teasing manner. The next day, Kaneki left. Disappearing without a trace.

"Kaneki... You left after me and you kissed when we were smaller... Why?" I asked, his eyes looked away from me. "I didn't want the whole school to figure out about us and soon enough I moved here to the 24th ward and I became a ghoul and followed you after figuring out about your scent." He answered honestly, I smashed my lips against his and we were back to how we were, making out with passion, me pinned against the wall with him pinning me there. Hide was gone as well and I'd enjoy seeing him again.

Yep! I did a flashback! I'm doing a Q&A with random anime characters and I'll take your questions and put them into a different book! So yeah! Has fun my little KKs!