kiss of an angel: in the beginning

• Dedicated to Miho Izumiyama

kiss of an angel: in the beginning

dedication: i wrote this for miho izumiyama, my close friend/sis/BL member. this is written as a gift for her birthday and graduation. yes, its cheaper but it is something that came from my heart so please enjoy and comment/ vote if you like the story.. thanks :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In The Beginning

Heaven

We were running in the midst of heaven, unsure of where we are going. He was holding my hand while we are running in the soft clouds and foggy surroundings. He stopped, he turn his body facing me and said “we’re going to forbidden place.”   I dropped my jaw when he said the words forbidden place.  My body shivers. “What? You know we can’t, we will be punish, you know that.”

                “We don’t know what is in there, I’m curious, aren’t you?” his question hit me directly in my mind. Yes that’s right im curious just like everyone else.  “But where is it? We don’t even know where it is. How could ---.” I was cut off when we saw someone coming, he pull me down and cover my mouth, I can feel his breath in my ear, his warmth across my whole body. When the person is gone we flew as fast as we could. I suddenly stop. “Let’s go! We can do this!” he said still smiling, how could he still smile like that when we are in trouble? “hurry” he said again and this time he took my hand. “wait”

“what if we got caught? W-we will be punish” I look at him, his blue hypnotic eyes that could melt anyone who look in to them is saying me that it would be alright. “don’t worry, I wont let them do anything bad to you.” He smiled again as if nothing is bothering him, as if he is not worried at all. We fly and fly until we are exhausted, we stopped for an hour to rest and eat, then we fly again, we never stopped.  At a young age who would have thought that we could do such things like this. “you know this is already is an achievement.”

“I know, who would have thought that we could do this things like an adult!” I can feel happiness and excitement in his voice. We continue to search until we found a bunch of archangels guarding something. “what are they guarding?”

“I don’t know” he paused and stared at me. “lets look closer.”  We tip toed our way closer to the arch angel. He squeezed my hand and when I face him he was grinning like we had found a lost treasure. “it’s a portal.” I said with confusion. “but where does it leads to?” I continued. He was not listening to me his eyes were full of amazement. “hey!”

“shh…quite well be caught.” He said still looking at the archangels.

“don’t you think I know that? Its just that your not listening.”

“im sorry” he paused and sigh. “I was just amazed by what we had found out.” He stared to me with his sad expression. Not that look please! You know I can easily forgive you with that! Hmp! I hate you! “i said where does it lead and why are they guarding it?” I stared at him his expression changed from sad to playful-excited expression “well there is only one way to find out.”