Not half an hour later were you stood outside of the Mikaelson house and fighting your own urge to go inside. Eventually your feet decided for you and you were walking up to the front door, swiftly knocking on it.

"Ah Rita." Klaus smiled when he opened up the door, you hadn't seen him since he'd turned you. "Pleasure to see you."

"Yeah whatever, what do you want?" You asked and rolled your eyes.

"Do come in, we can discuss it inside." He opened the door wider, but you shook your head.

"It can't take that long can it? I'm fine here." You shrugged at him, however the smirk on his face only grew.

"Please come inside Rita, for me." He let out a small chuckle when you nodded and huffed before unwillingly walked inside.

"Fine what is it?" You ask and follow him into the lounge.

"I think it's obvious by now that you're sired to me." Klaus spoke with a smirk as you rolled your eyes and nodded.

"Yep and the second I leave here I'm going to do everything in my power to break it." You smirked back as he shook his head in disapproval.

"Why would you want to do that?" He asked causing you to scoff.

"Why wouldn't I? Out of everyone in the entire world, why do I have to be sired to you?" You saw anger flash across his features as he frowned at you. You were suddenly quite scared about angering Klaus, he was incredibly strong and could make you do anything at this moment.

"I don't think that's anyway for you to talk to the person you're sired to Rita." Klaus spoke through gritted teeth as you gulped.

"What do you want Klaus?" You snapped at him causing his eyes to narrow. 

"I want you to know that no matter how much you despise me, you'll always be loyal to me." He smirked and you nodded because you knew it was the truth. 

"So what's your point?" You ask confused as to why he was reinforcing what you already knew. 

"The point is no matter what you're doing, if I say to go somewhere then you'll do it." He spoke and walked closer to you. "If I say to kill someone then you'll do it because you'll seek my acceptance." He was getting dangerously close to you, you tried stepping back but a wall stopped you. "If I say that you won't try to break the sire bond then you won't. You see, because you're loyal to me." 

At this point there was barely a few inches between the two of you as you were trapped by the wall, the close proximity of your bodies made your heart thump wildly in your chest. 

"K-Klaus I -"

"Would you even kiss me if I wanted you to? If it made me happy?" His question caught you off guard, it messed with your head causing you to frown in confusion. "Because let me tell you something love, it would make me very happy." He whispered which sent a shiver down your spine. 

His words triggered something in your mind, you didn't want to respond to what he said. However your body had other ideas. Before you could even comprehend what you were doing, you were leaning forward and closing the small gap between the two of you by pressing your lips gently to his. 

You couldn't understand the feeling as your lips moulded together, in your mind you wanted to push him off you and slap him for what he was doing to you. Although you also felt an urge to make him happy, as if you wouldn't feel complete until he did. 

Klaus deepened the kiss by sliding his tongue into your mouth and wrapping his arms tightly around your waist, you responded by wrapping yours around his neck. 

The entire situation was giving you a headache, you were focused on pleasing him but at the same time you wanted nothing more than to hit him. It made you furrow your eyebrows slightly, which Klaus picked up on as he pulled away for breath. 

"I -I guess I'll b-be g-going then." You muttered and walked swiftly over to the door with Klaus on your tail. 

"Well you can count that I'll be in contact." He smirked as you inwardly groaned at his words, you opened the door and walked down the steps towards your car. "And remember who you're loyal to Rita, don't try and fight it." Klaus spoke with an ever growing smirk on his face before shutting the door and leaving you stunned.  

----------------------------------------------

Ooooooooooooo 

Random question of the day, who would you guys prefer to be sired to?

Haha I hope you guys liked this one, I found it really fun to write :D

Stay Weird 

Abnormal2Weird