Random title

((OK I know this is used a lot but it keeps the story moving!!))

You stare at the ceiling sighing lightening to your father screaming as you pet your pet grate dane named rose who wouldn't even hurt a fly. You hear a loud bang! 'Oh no moms home' you tought to yourself sitting up as your mother walks in drunker than ever. She punched you to the ground and started stomping on you screaming you let a cry in pain when she kicked your stomach. "Heh look at you all weak and stupid. Never been to school n a day of your life heh you're lucky you learned to read." She says then saw the dog whimpering under the bed. She starts laughing darkly as she pulls out a knife she tried to stab you but you started screaming and crying making her miss and cut the side of your belly you kept kicking till u kicked her asleep. You quickly grab a bag stuffing clothes,dog food , and your mothers wallet. You hook a leash to the dog and ran out the door putting pressure on your wound.

You walk for a long time u managed to stop the bleeding but it still hurt. You walk up to a bar that said grillbies. You enter starving since you hadn't eaten in days or weeks who knew? You enters feeling warm since it was snowing outside. You sit down as everyone death glares at you. You knew you where an out cast but for some reason there glares turn to putty then a ....wait A FIRE DUDE WALKS UP TO YOU?!?!

"U-UM I-Ill have a..." Before u could finish he handed a big plate of fries and a Burger. 

//grillbies point of view.// 

The poor thing was so thin and broken. I felt bad for her and her big dog a cave her some patties too. It made me sad to see them eat up as if they never eaten in their life. When she tried to pay I declined. What kind of person would I be if I did? It killed me when she thanked me walking off.