//Wei//Requested//

Jealousy.

Requested by: kim-jngin

-Reader POV-

I didn't know being an idol could be this hard. Who knew that there will be a huge secret that is forced to be kept from the fans.

As the main rapper, lead dancer and being the second youngest of Dominate sure gained me quite an amount of fans. There are ships sailing here and there with my fellow senior, Sehun.

Of course, our company, SM Entertainment agreed with the fans about us. Sehun is a great guy. Fun, loving and hilarious. I mean, who wouldn't want to date him.

Sehun has been my best friend ever since I was a trainee. We shared secrets and went out with each other a lot. He confessed his feelings about me not too long ago on live tv and I was speechless. Although we are best friends, I have yet to tell him my biggest secret.

That I am in a relationship with Wei from Up10tion.

My company would've ended my contract as an idol if I rejected Sehun. Therefore, i didn't have a choice but to go along with everything. Of course I told Wei about all of this. He understood my situation and gave me the green light for everything. I did promise him to behave around Sehun and also not to party till the sun down.

As I'm waiting for my performance to start, I couldn't help to think that Wei and Sehun would be seeing each other. All 3 of us are performing today and I got anxious. Thoughts came crawling into my mind.

What if they talk to each other?
What if my fans saw me with Wei?
What if...

"Dominate, you're up in ten more seconds get ready." I nodded, I shrugged the thought off and focus on my performance.

---

After the performance, i went backstage only to know that Sehun was waiting for me.

Sigh.

"I'll meet you at the entrance after the event. We'll grab something to eat and I'll send you home." He caressed my cheeks and planted a kiss on my forehead.

---
The closing ceremony for the event was very uncomfortable. Wei was gluing his eyes to Sehun who was all over me. I knew he was jealous but he has no choice but to suck it up.

---

"Shall we go?" Sehun asked as he wrapped his scarf around my neck.

"Yeah, we should."

As we walked out of the front glass door, fans came rushing, crowding around us. Handing us gifts and letters, it was suffocating. Flashes of light from their camera were starting to get me dizzy. Sehun blocked the fans by putting his right arm around my shoulder and his left arm in front of me.

"I'm sorry but we have a date to go to." He winked and the fans screamed. They sure love us both together.

As we were entering his car, i looked back and saw Wei glaring at the both of us.

I'm so going to get scolded by him tonight.

---
Home.

I anticipated Wei waiting for me at the door when i got home. Sadly, he didn't. The house was awfully quiet, usually Wei would watch the television around this time of night but i guess he had no mood to do any of that.

I went into our bedroom and there he was, laying on the bed while reading a book. He didn't say a word to me.

"I'm home." I spoke up and he nodded.

I went into the bathroom and have my shower. The cold water that rinsed my body made me feel at ease. I stepped out of the shower and looked at myself in the mirror.

Why can't i do everything right?

I wrapped the towel around my chest and it draped just above my knees. I walked out of the bathroom with Wei staring at me from head to toe. He was naked. I ignored him and went to my drawer.

"Was it fun? Being with him instead of me?" He asked. His voice was deep and I knew he wasn't happy. I kept quiet.

"Answer me!" He yelled as he stood up, walking towards me.

"It was great. I had fun." I answered without looking at him.

"I saw a photo of you and Sehun at a fan blog. Holding hands and him kissing you on the cheek. Geez. Must be fun to forget about me ever existed, huh?!"

"Yeah.. not to mention he did gave me a peck on the lips." I lied.

"You B*tch!" He yelled as he stepped towards me, grabbing my arm while snatching my towel away, "You're going to get it!"

"Babe, you're hurting me!" I cried out.

"I'm no longer your babe." He coldly replied. His hormones were out of control resulting in his c*ck to be rock solid. He turned me away from him, bending me over the bed and thrust deep into me.

I must admit that I was shocked by his behaviour. My juices were soaking all over the sheets. He slammed into me over and over again with each thrust being rougher. I was starting to get weak.

"Are you liking this?" He asked.

"You're so roug-" He cut me off. He did not care what i was going to say. This was my punishment. He continued slamming his d*ck into me. I felt his hands roaming around my body, my boobs, my ass and his fingers that swept through my wet hair.

-Wei's POV-

"I'm going to come!" She screamed. There was no way I would let her come just yet. She does not deserve to come. She made me jealous and left me wanting more. The more i think about her and Sehun being together, the more i want to fvck her senseless.

I pulled her towards me, grabbing her n*pples. I twisted and pulled on it as she screamed in pain. Her orgasm increased.

Hearing her begging for me to stop and to have mercy on her poor body, my own orgasm approaches. I smacked her ass as I kept fvcking her. My palm prints were on her red swollen ass. I made love to her quite a number of times and she has always hated pain. I was hurting her but I couldn't care less.

I was very close and so was she.

"Beg for it, babe." I commanded.

"Come inside me. PLEASE. MIANHAE!" She apologized in between screams. Her inner pvssy was tightening my d*ck and I couldn't take it any longer. I yanked her head back by her hair to look into her deep brown eyes as i released my load into her.

However, I wasn't finished.

I grabbed her hair, directing her mouth towards my d*ck.

"Suck on it. Make sure you take every last drop of my cum!" I yelled. She was being a good girl. She took all of me at once and licked the tip. I held her chin, smirked and pulled her close, kissing her roughly and passionately. I looked into her eyes and how it was filled with lust and pain. I finally snapped out it, realizing that i was being way too rough.

"Mianhae, i got carried away." I caressed her cheeks, resting my forehead against hers. I was ready for her to kick me and slap me a couple of times but to my surprise, all I got to hear was her giggle. Confusion hit me like a truck.

Did she think it was a joke?
Did I make fun of myself?
Is she going to leave me?

I looked at her dumbfounded.

"Wei, i am glad I made you jealous. That sex we had was amazing." She giggled and laid on the bed, exhausted.

I laid next to her, "So, he didn't kissed you and you did not like whatever he did?"

"No. Never. My heart belongs to you, forever and always." She smiled.

"Oh thank god.." I hugged her and we fell asleep, naked.