He asks you to move in with him

Liam: You smiled at Liam reaching across the table in your favorite restaurant to take his hand. He smiled back, but he was obviously nervous and you couldn't help feeling a little worried. You squeezed his hand and finally got up the courage to ask. "Is something wrong Li?" you questioned your brow furrowed. His eyes widened and he shook his head, "No, no, what could be wrong?" you shrugged your shoulders and let go of his hand reaching for your glass of wine. You took a slow sip and he sighed. "Actually," he fiddled with the table cloth, "I wanted to ask you something." You carefully set your glass down, wondering what could have him so tongue tied and nervous. "Okay," you nodded in encouragement. "I, uh," he quickly pulled something out of his pocket and held his hand out to you, "I was wondering if you would move in with me." He opened his fingers to reveal a shiny silver key. "I mean, only if you want to. Don't feel any pressure," he stuttered. A smile spread across your face and he stopped talking. "Really?" you asked. "Really," he confirmed. You nodded, "I'd love to." He laughed, all nervousness gone, quickly he leaned across the table and pecked your lips.

Harry: You lazily opened your eyes to the morning light streaming through the curtains of Harry's bedroom window. Slowly you shifted so you could see Harry laying in bed next to you, already awake. His green eyes met yours and lit up with a smile. "Hey," you murmured quietly, still trying to wake up. "Hey sleepyhead," he softly ran his fingers down the exposed skin of your arm, giving you goosebumps. Your heart sped up and you smiled at the affect he still had on you after all this time. "Did you know you're kinda gorgeous?" He asked. You laughed. "Yeah, bedhead is gorgeous," you replied sarcastically. He just smiled and nodded. "Well, kinda thank you then, I guess," you grinned and pushed your fingers through his dark curls, "you're kinda gorgeous yourself." He smiled and leaned over you to press a gentle kiss to your lips. "I have something for you," he leaned even farther and opened the drawer next to you, pulling out something you couldn't see. "Ohhh what is it?" you giggled. "Close your eyes and open your hand," he smirked. "Okay," you said expectantly holding out your hand. The cold metal touched your skin and you opened your eyes to see a key. "Will you move in with me? You're here most of the time anyway, and I'd be happy knowing you'd be here every time I got home," he smiled, but you could see he was a little nervous as he waited for your response. A quick peck on the lips settled his nerves before you answered, "Yes, I'd love to." He wrapped you in his arms and sighed happily.

Louis: "Louis," you called, letting yourself through the front door of his house, "Where are you?" You stopped walking, waiting for a response. "Upstairs," he shouted, and you made your way through the house to see him sitting on the couch flipping through some paperwork. You plopped down next to him and smiled at his unshaven face. "Hello, love, what's going on?" he asked, setting the paperwork aside on the coffee table. "I was going to look at new flats today and you said you wanted to come with me, remember?" You questioned, worried that you wouldn't find one before you had to move out of your current flat. "About that," he scooted closer to you, and you wondered if he'd made other plans. That wasn't like him, but still. "I was actually thinking, maybe you could," he took your hand and fiddled with your fingers, "Uh, maybe you could just move in with me instead." He looked at you, watching your face for a response. "Really, Lou? I don't want you to feel like you have to ask me to live with you just because my landlord is selling my flat," you said, worrying that Louis might just feel obligated to ask. "No, I don't feel like I have to ask you. I wanted to ask you, I really want you to move in with me," he assured you, "I love you, and having you live with me would be an honor." You took in the sincere look on his face and nodded. "Okay," a smile found its way across your lips, "I'd love to live with you." He jumped up, pulling you with him and wrapping you in his arms. "I love you! I'm so excited!" he danced around, making you laugh.

Niall: You got out of the cab, pulling a drunk Niall behind you. Carefully you led him to his front door holding out your hand expectantly for his key. He reached into his pocket and dropped it in your hand giggling, "You're pretty," he slurred. You rolled your eyes at your intoxicated boyfriend and opened the door, "Thanks." After leading him to his bedroom you helped him undress and tucked him into bed. "I love you," he sighed, snuggling into the blankets. "I love you too," you gently placed your lips against his brow and turned to leave. "Wait, where are you going?" he asked, his tone panicked. You chuckled, "I'm going home, Ni." He shook his head. "Why? Why don't you live with me? You should move in here and stay with me," he sat up in bed and held out his hand to you, "yeah, just move in here and stay forever." You laughed again. "You're drunk, Niall," you told him. "So?" he questioned like it really didn't matter. "So, you won't remember this tomorrow. I'm going to go home, call me when you wake up, okay?" you gently pushed him back against his pillow and he nodded. "Okay, love you darling," he closed his eyes and you turned again to leave. You made it back to your own bed and fell into it, grateful to get some rest. The next morning the sound of your phone buzzing woke you up and you groaned at the light finding its way through your window. "Hello?" you asked, not bothering to look who it was. "Hey babe," Niall's cheerful accent spoke through the phone, "so did you think anymore about what I asked you last night?" You brushed your fingers through your hair. "Huh?" you wondered, still trying to wake up. "Will you move in with me?" you could hear the smile in his voice. "Are you still drunk?" you asked. "Nope," he popped his lips, "I'm one hundred percent sober, so will you?" You nodded even though he couldn't see, "Okay." He laughed, "Okay, great! I'm coming over right now, just so you know, I'm already on my way. Love you, bye." He hung up and you fell against your pillows. You laughed unable to contain your excitement.

Zayn: You drove home with Zayn from the airport, your hand in his the whole time. "You're staring," Zayn chuckled, keeping his eyes on the road. Quickly you averted your eyes, your cheeks flaming in embarrassment, but it was only seconds before your eyes were back on him. He turned towards you, a silly grin spreading across his face before he looked back to the road in front of him. "I missed seeing you everyday," you admitted. "I missed seeing you everyday too, babe," he said, "tour was hard. The boys aren't as beautiful as you." You blushed again and smiled at your boyfriend, happy to have him back. He pulled into his garage and walked around to open the door for you. "Come on," he pulled you into his house his eyes never leaving you. "You're staring," you laughed, copying him from earlier. "I can't help it, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Plus you got to stare at me the whole way home, it's my turn now," he took a step back and looked you over. You blushed and looked down, your feet suddenly becoming a lot more interesting. Gently he tilted your chin up so your eyes met his, "You know, I don't think I can live here anymore." You raised your eyebrow, questioning him. "It won't seem right walking in here, unless I know you'll be here too," he smiled and pushed his lips to yours, "will you move in here with me, so I don't have to find a new house?" he murmured against your lips. You giggled and nodded, pulling his lips back down to yours and winding your fingers through his hair. "Good," he smiled against your lips.