Chapter Sixty Three

Start from the beginning

"This is our key, and you know where we're staying," he said and pressed the button by an elevator.

In two minutes, we were standing outside, by the fence enclosed around the pool, almost sweating under the heat.

"Are you coming or what?" Harry said from two yards away.

"How do we get in?" I asked.

Harry stared at me and lazily popped the gate open. "Like this," he said bluntly and ran between the gates. I bit my lips together and followed, walking, because running by a pool is fucking dangerous.

I stood by some white pool chairs and watched the two girls and two boys in the water, laughing together. They lowered their voices when they saw us.

"I thought the pool was closed," I whispered to Harry.

"Same," he said and stepped into the water, flinching, then relaxing. "It's warm, for once."

I stepped down and onto the tile stairs below the water. I felt Harry's hand's grab my shoulders and screamed when he tried to push me back. He chuckled when I grabbed the material of his shorts because he wasn't wearing a shirt, only causing our bodies to connect.

"Relax," he chuckled. "I got you." He stared at me. "Take your shirt off."

I hid behind him. The teenagers in the water were staring.

"I don't like the way they're looking at us," I whispered as quietly as I could and fiddled with my ring behind his back.

"Fuck 'em," he muttered and motioned to me. I gave them another look and quickly slipped the shirt over my head. I threw it to the side of the pool by our towels.

"I don't want to get my hair wet again," I grumbled and pushed myself away from him. He smirked at me and grabbed my hand. He stepped down another step.

I bit my bottom lip and followed him into the water until it was waist-deep. Harry placed his hand on my back and led me to the other end of the pool. There was a bridge arching over the center of the pool, the teenagers on the other side where trees surrounded the edge.

Harry pursed his lips and smiled.

"No," I said when he shoved his hands in the water. I pointed a warning finger at him. "Don't, Harry, I don't want my hair. To. Get. Wet." One of the guys turned to look at me but then they turned back around.

"I wasn't going to do anything," he said.

I scoffed and walked away from him. I turned my back for one second and felt a fucking bucket of water hit my back. I gasped and clenched my hands, frozen, and slowly turned around with my mouth hanging open. "Harry!" I squealed. "It's cold!"

"Not really, no." He grinned, biting his lip.

I locked my jaw and slapped the surface of the water towards him, hard enough to drench his hair. He let out and Ohhh and shook his hair with his hands. "I wet your body, not your hair. That's not fair," he groaned and grabbed my arm. "We gave to both go under, now, 'cause you made this situation uneven."

"No, I don't," I shot back.

"I'll shove you under."

He pursed his lips again, then said: "One, two-" I gasped for air, "three." Then dragged us both under the water. It was deep enough to swallow me whole, but Harry had to bend his knees. I opened my eyes and so did he. His eyes shined from the light in the pools' walls. Harry swam over to me and pressed his hands on the wall behind me, on either side of my head, kissed my nose and resurfaced. I stayed there with my eyes wide, feeling my cheeks heat up under water, and swam back for air when my lungs felt like exploding.