Camp Starkid

Jaime's POV

I just got on to the bus. I was just about to start sleep-away camp at Camp Starkid. It's a very very small camp. Everyone at the camp was going into 6th grade like me. I looked around the bus there were two girls talking about stuff I didn't even know. There were two boys, one had a fro and the other was wearing a blue headband. I sat down. I had my own seat

"Hey can you pleas get off of me" I stood up. I found another seat and sat down. I took out my iPod and started listing to some music. About 20 minutes into the drive a guy with kind of dirty blond hair came up to me. I turned off my iPod. The guy sat down next to me "hey I'm Dylan and you are?" "Nice to meet Dylan, I'm Jaime Lyn but you can call me Jaime." "Cool Jaime! I got to keep a eye on Darren and Joey. I'll talk to you later Jaime." Dylan went over to the two boys I saw before. The one with the fro and the one with the headband. I turned my music back on and looked out the window. Camp was far from home it was all the way in Michigan. I decided to take a small nap. I had a dream about me being on Broadway in Wicked. I felt someone's hand on me and I woke up. "What happen?" I looked to see , it was Dylan. "We're here at Camp Starkid! Come on let's get off the bus!"

I grabbed my bag and my iPod and followed Dylan off the bus. I sat down on a hill where everyone else was sitting. Two men stood in front of everyone. One had blond hair and the other had dark black hair. "Welcome to Camp Starkid! I'm Matt and this is Nick." Matt pointed at the guy with dark black hair. " Camp Starkid is a theater camp if you didn't know that by now. Most of you guys are here for singing and acting which is just great! And some are here for both of that and more!" "We're now going to split you into your bunks. We don't have any girl stuff yet, but until then the girls are going to be alone. Nick or I will come and check in on you guys every hour." "I will show the girls where their bunk is." I grabbed my bag and iPod and follow Nick. Hope this is a good summer not like last year.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 18, 2013 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Camp Starkidजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें