Back Again! *Niall Horan Story*

Hey, I'm Mckenzie-Juliana Thomas. Most people call me Kenzie-Anna. When I was 12 my mum died, and my dad was heart broken, he didn't really look after me and my little sisters. I still talk to him, but not much. So we moved in with my gran.

Do you know niall horan? From the big boy band One Direction? Well I was best friends with niall. But once he got in to the x factor things started to grow apart, he became famous and travelled the world with his 4 best friends. On the day before he left, he had no idea how my life would change.

I'm now 18 and living with my little sisters and my daughter Lily Imogen-Kate Horan in a apartment in london and working as a training nurse in london hospital, (which I get A LOT of money for) my grans only down the road, I didn't want to move that far.

My daughter is the spitting image of niall. His eyes, smile, laugh, even dimples, the only thing she has of me is my dark blonde curly hair.

But I'm okay with that.

She knows who her daddy is, everytime he comes on the tv she'll scream daddy and start dancing.

My sisters love one direction. Bethany (beth for short) is 14 and is obsessed with harry and his curls and smile. Charlotte (lottie or charlie for short) is 10 and loves zayn. They know that Niall is the father of Lily and haven't told any1. Beth wants backstage concert one direction tickets for her birthday, but I don't no if its a good idea. We'll have to see.

-i might of given too much away, tell me what you think!

-Part 1 will be tonight

-Abigail<3 x