I Now Pronounce You Mr and Mrs

CHAPTER ONE

"I think I'm just going to stand over here with the camera," Liam whispered

"coward," harry whisper/shouted.

"shhh!" Louis exclaimed

"I remember when Niall and I used to cuddle like that!" Zayn whispered..

Louis didn't hesitate to reply with a shh!

'one' Liam motioned with his finger

'two' Harry did the same

"THREE!" Louis and zayn shouted together!

"EEEEEEEP!" I screamed while being splashed with the coldest water possible (thanks Lou)

"You boys are in a heap load of trouble!" Niall gritted through his teeth.. Ugh! I chased the boys around the couch a few times until eventually we heard a large THUD! which was bound to happen anyway.. Louis had tripped over himself we all gathered around laughing

"that's what you get" Niall and I sang together! oops we were still dripping wet!

"I wanted to take a shower but not like this!" I joked which made everyone heave another wave of laughter

"so a shower eh?" Niall whispered.

"fine" said I

"Tasha Mae ?" Lou said (that's the nickname the boys gave me) "why so tired?" which made me giggle..

after our shower niall and I approached the kitchen harry and Lou both wanted to know what happened but I chose to keep my lips sealed so did niall even though nothing interesting happened.. I unlocked my phone and checked twitter uh oh @louistbear (that's what he gets when he says u pick) getting sleep sweats? with a video attached so I poked the screen yippee it was a video of me and Niall getting soaked! I can't believe or maybe I can anyway they both should know there is nothing I do better than revenge (oops sorry harry) and the boys should know that by now...

--------

sorry its kinda short!!

five votes for the next chapter thanks ! xx

CHAPTER TWO

I have a plan to get them back.. I whisper to Niall and he just smirks. He's always in love with my mischievous plans. To get Louis back we grabbed all the carrots from all over the house and I mean every little hiding place of his we took and we put in his loo we, well I since the boys were at a radio interview, any who I put some up the sink so when he turns it on they come out I put a bunch in his toilette so that it was FILLED to the top! I mean filled.. And Zayn oh poor zayn I did the obvious prank and got everything we could of anything that started with HAIR and put it under the sink in the kitchen which is the LAST place any of the boys would look because of course I'm the only one cooks.. Harry was my last victim all his clothes were mine! Well Louis's I grabbed everything In his closet and shoved it all in Louis's shower so that he wouldn't think it was me.. I know I know I'm a good thinker :) Any who liams revenge is the one that made me literally lol when i was done because I knew what his facial reaction would be. I took the one thing that I knew scared him and turned it around ;) spoons! yes spoons.. I stuck spoons in every nook and cranny of that room!

"we're home!" Niall shouted. Just as finished I ran down stairs and greeted the boys.

"How was the radio interview?" I asked.

"Oh it was fine..." Lou replied.

"I have to use the loo," Niall and I snickered at eachother as he darted up the stairs," WHAT THE?? TASHA MAE!!"

-----------------

sorry guys about the very short chapter and I know I didn't get five votes but I got bored so could you please give me five votes for the next chapter?? thanks! -emmaemma13 xx PS sorry about the name change and description change I just had a different idea for the book xx