Poor Bella

Bella's POV

"Bella get down here and make me some breakfast." Charlie screamed at me from downstairs.
"Hold on daddy." I said back, I am not fond of my dad Charlie. Ever since my mom Renee died. Charlie was always so sweet and loving until I turned 5 years old and Renee passed away from a sickness.

------Flashback------

"Bella, Charlie. I love you both and promise me that you will love each other and help one another."
"Yes mommy."
"Yes sweetie." She smiled, hugged me and gave a kiss to Charlie. When she leaned back she closed her eyes and the machine went dead, and so did her heart.

Ever since then Charlie would drink his problems away and hurt me with the pain of Renee's death. I never asked for this but, at least I was able to go to school and get an education. I mean I was at least going to be able to get away from this place for at least 7-8 hours everyday even if the people at school weren't nice, but anyone would be nicer then Charlie.

"BELLA LETS GO! I WANT BREAKFAST AND YOU OUT OF THIS HOUSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE."
"Yes sorry."
I still had her pajamas on and I ran down the stairs managing to trip on the last on. I went to go and catch myself with my left hand and fell on it the wrong way.
"Always tripping on thin air." Charlie said while chuckling. I got up and held her hand to her chest and tears coming out of my eyes.

I made breakfast for Charlie and hurried to get changed so that I wouldn't miss her bus. I put on some clothes that had some holes in them and a jacket, grabbed my back pack and putting it on my right shoulder still being careful with my left hand. I ran back down the stairs making sure not to trip and ran down the street. I got to my bus stop and fell on my knees starting to cry. I could see a car coming I quickly stood up and started to smile as if I was smiling with tears of joy.

Around the corner I could see her bus so I walked to the side of the street as the car kept on driving to her school. After I got on the bus I walked to the back thankfully avoiding tripping on anything. As the bus pulled up to my school I saw that car again and 2 people walked a man and a women. The women had a heart shaped face with caramel hair and pale skin. One thing that I did notice was that she had golden eyes. The man had blonde hair and pale skin like the women and golden eyes. They looked beautiful, not just the eyes but everything. I wished that I could tell them or anyone for that matter. But, I knew that Charlie would kill me, literally. I just ran off the bus and into the bathroom at school and locked the door and slid down behind it. I just let the tears fall.

"Why did this happen to me? I never asked for this."
Knock! Knock! Knock
"Just a minute."
I got up and wiped my face. I made sure that they couldn't see my face and the redness from crying. Even though I wanted to show the whole world what Charlie does to me before I go to school and after I come home.

I opened the door and walked fast out of the bathroom and made sure not to see who it was.
"Honey please wait."
I just walked faster and then I slammed into something hard like a rock. I fell to the floor and as a reaction I put my hands there to break my fall. I took my left and held it to my chest and started to cry. I soon found out that I slammed into another person just like the man and the women from the parking lot. There were actually 5 of them all in a circle. They all looked down at me and they all got around me.
"Are you okay?"
I couldn't say anything, I just nodded my head, 'yes'. One of them tried to help me up I just flinched away, not wanting to be hurt by anyone else. I got up, put my head down, and continued walking to class. The bell rang and I was late, I was going to be in trouble with my teacher I just knew it. I could hear about 7 people coming this way but, I made no attempt to look or stop.

I finally reached class and surprisingly the teacher didn't yell at me. I just walked to the back to my normal empty table for I told the teacher that I didn't enjoy the company of people.
The day went by as usual all alone in the back doing my work not saying anything to anyone. Then came recess and that was another story.