New world New fate

I was waiting at the hospital worried out of my mind. My mom and brother were in the intensive care unit. The had been shot in a burglary of our home. My mom was taking care of my ten year old brother who was sick when the burglar came in and shot them. They took several things though I was afraid they had taken what was left of my family.

I looked up when a nurse put a hand on my shoulder and gave me a pity look. I cried when she told me some good news. I brightened up then my heart sunk.

"Miss your brother is going to be fine though I don't know how he could with that cold. But your mother wasn't so lucky. I'm so sorry we tried everything we could but she took it in the heart. Though she wanted me to give you this."

She handed me a not and i opened it to see what it said:

LiLi I have something you have not known about i never even told your father. I was from a different world. The show you and your brother Kiku are addicted to since it started: Naruto. You are to young to understand but I saved your brother with my last bit of Chakra. I transported to this world is a mystery to me. All I know is when I die you two go back when you both are out of the hospital. Meaning when you leave the doors you will be transported. I don't know how I happened or what will just tell your brother I love him with all my heart. I love you with my heart as well my child. Good luck and farewell.

Love,

Mom

I stared at the paper looking at it over and over again. I didn't understand at all. When I heard a familiar voice I shot my head up in it's direction. I looked and it was my brother Kiku. A smile instantly shined on my face as I ran over and squeezed him to death. I let him down after I realized he couldn't breath.

"I am so glad you're ok! Don't scare me again. I prayed that you would be ok so be more careful!" He laughed at my over protectiveness. I felt the note in my pocket and tried to hide it. but he noticed it and raised an eyebrow. I gave him a look that said 'I'll tell you later and he nodded. Since I was twelve I snuck out with my brother before anyone saw. The instant we both got out we blacked out.

When I woke up We were in a forest. It looked different than a normal forest though. Then I remembered the note. "Right we are in the Naruto world... wait where's Kiku?!" I looked around anime style then I heard a voice from above. I looked up and sweat dropped. I saw my brother in a tree about twenty feet high. 'Of curse he got put in a high place. He hates high places...' I thought to myself. I did an anime fall then climbed up the tree. I got him down then myself. I found a lake then freaked out.

I had swirly blue and brown hair that was in a braid that went to my upper thigh. I had a blue heart on my right cheek for some reason unknown to me. I put the mask I had in my pocket on my face above my blue heart. I covered my right eye with my bangs for now. My eyes had turned into a deep violet color. My top was a red spaghetti strap tank top that stopped at my belly button with a gray sleeveless jacket on. I zipped the jacket and put the hood on. My jean shorts were slightly ripped at the hem.

My brother had brown spiky hair. He had a blue lightning bolt on his left cheek. He covered that up with the mask he had in his pocket as well. He had the same jacket as me as well. Though he had a black sleeveless shirt on under and he didn't zip his up or put the hood on. He had cut off sweat pants that went to his shins. His eyes had turned a stunning shade of light blue.

I pinched myself to make sure this was real. It hurt but sure enough this was real. I looked around and told him to start walking.

"Why do we have to walk we just got here?!" I rolled my eyes and dragged him by his arm.

"If this is really Naruto then the hidden leaf village shouldn't be too far from here. Now walk." He grumbled something unintelligible i gave him a death glare and he shut up real quick. About ten minutes later I saw the gates to the hidden leaf village. I went up to the gate with my bother and surprisingly  the guards were awake.