Finding out....

Rose POV

I picked up the letter and saw that it said "To my daughter Rose," (since my mom was always on trips for work I didn't get to see her or my dad that much, it was just me and my younger brother his name is Ash and he turned 17 not to long ago). I slowly opened the letter a bit scared to see what was inside I mean, you never know!

I looked in and a picture was paper clipped to the back of the letter... I decided after a couple seconds that I would read the letter first. I started to read,

Rose my only daughter,
You might be confused right now as to why there is a random book that just appeared, this isn't hard to say but your a mermaid, starting on your eighteenth birthday. This book shows up a couple days before to warn you, you can read this and it will tell you all about being a mermaid it is a lot more complicated that you would think. First of all, you will get powers, second of all anytime you touch water you will get a tail. You need to be very serious about this because if anyone finds out and the merpeople authorities find out, you and whoever else will be sentenced to a death penalty.

Love,
Mom
P.S. you are a mermaid because I am your father is a human do don't blame him for anything if you get mad at somebody it should be me.

Ummmm...... Wow I don't even know what to say....
I stare at the paper in shock.
I felt betrayed and scared at the same time, betrayed because I mean really, how could my mom not tell me this! But scared because really I was a mermaid, who wouldn't be shocked out of their mind......

My eighteenth birthday was in 2 days so I I had to read the book in a day and then turn around any apply all of it to real life... Umm yeah right, like that will ever happen.

I stood up threw the book on the bed and stormed down the stairs, my brother was sitting in the kitchen when u walked in,

"Woh, what's the matter with you" he said annoyed that I interrupted him in his homework

"Shut up, Ash"I sad and opened the fridge to see what I could eat.

"Wow really Rose, the one time I decide to do my homework early and not procrastinate like I usually do u act like this!!!!" Ash screamed at me

I turned to face him but he was already marching up the stairs, wow I wonder what has his panties in a bunch... I thought to myself. He had it kind if tough because he basically grew up with out parents and so I taught home how to do almost everything.

I don't know why he was complaining though, we were both the most popular people, well honestly I was and everyone followed me but if I stepped down he would be there. Not that I ever would I think as I grab a plum from the fridge.

I ripped of the sicker and went to cut I up. When I heard the doorbell ring I went and opened and I saw Allie. The biggest slut that went to my school.

"What are you doing .here" I says snoopily, I really hated this girl.

"Wouldn't you like to know," she said sneering before changing her face into a soft smile and looking behind me.

I glanced behind me and saw my brother, I snorted and walked away form the door slamming it on Allie's face.

"Ow" I heard after a loud gasp I think it hit her nose.... Haha

"What the hell" Ash shouted at my before opening the door quickly and rushing Allie to his room.....
Hmmmm I wondered what they're gonna do....

Eww I shuddered at the thought, I garbed a plate cut up my plum and went upstairs, I saw the book sitting in front of my closed door, what the heck I thought.

I grabbed the book in one and my plate in the other and walked in my room. I put the book on the dresser and sat on my bed, I grabbed the remote and my iPhone 5 I had 4 messages, wow big surprise. I put my phone down and turned the tv on just when suite life in deck came on.. I giggled and thought oh well hey not.

I grabbed my phone to answer the texts, the girls all said they would be at my house in 15 min, ok well I guess I'll watch tv..... I didn't notice the text from the unknown number......
___________________________

Well just vote and comment and tell me what you think, who should the unknown number be.....